Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    paper paper glue n scissors jasmine1952's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Leona ....lovely book worth staying up all night!!
    Thanx Jane ..not much in it yet a few LO'S finished tried a star book and a well not sure what its called folded up it is a quarter circle but opens up into circle and does all sorts hehe...trying to keep a journal and take a pic a day..but cant work with stash all over the house so shelving LO'S for a bit till l got my work room sorted..needs a bit of plastering 1st tho!! painting then shelves then l can move in and work properly a week should see it sorted..fingers crossed
    My blog..... http://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

Home again...naturally! Secretme's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    Ooo Lucky you Sue having a dedicated craft room, it will be worth the work and great when its finished

Over the hill and far away........... sweetpea555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Im sure it will Sue...... im currently trying to add pics to my blog but its taking ages lol because im faffing around.....

I know it was worth staying up lol i think i might start another tonight but i wont finish it seeming as i have to be up early tommoz... still doesnt mean we will go to bed early!

Leona x x
    Leona x my blogHandmade embellishment swap, found in a matchbox swap...... cj lovers cj

paper paper glue n scissors jasmine1952's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    NITE ALL......cya tomorrow girls.....dont stay up to late Leona lol dont want to miss the show!
    Jas x
    My blog..... http://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

Guess whose been to specsavers??? Ali M's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)
    Morning ...
    feeling lousy but will be going to Telford...Mums friend is driving but DH has said he will come & pick me up early if its too much for me..bless him!!

Aiming to get there for 10 ish ...shall we meet for coffee 1.30 /2 ish???we can have a show n tell with what weve bought!!!!

I shall try and remeber to wear my UKS badge..havent a clue where my name badge is tho..if you see me wandering about just give me a poke!Im sure you will hear me coughing away!

There are never enough hours in a day !!! cottonscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Ali guess you will be on the road by the time I post - I shall have to be long gone by then have to get youngest to a party in jackfield for 2 !! but hope uyou have a good spend and will say hello if I see you !
    LIZ

When you're in a hole ...... stop digging! juliab's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (54)
    Wow - what a chatty lot! ***waves*** to Liz and Ali and Cherida!

I had no idea there were so many UKS scrappers in Shropshire - there are more too - Karen (klbooth) lives in Tern Hill (but doesn't seem to have been on for quite a while) and Kathyb in Shrewsbury.

Hope you have all had a good time at the Telford Show. My weekend has gone quite pear shaped. I was supposed to be going to the Wirral crop today but when I was driving back to Wrexham last night I hit a badger just outside Shrewsbury (on the Bicton Road) - mega damage to the front of the car. I drove to a friends house nearby to see the extent of it - it took the front grill out and damaged the wheel arch. But the car had also sprung a leak. Rang the rescue service who said it was only driveable for about 10 miles so brought me back to Shrewsbury house. DH and DS are still away skiing so I was alone and car less and gutted. Fortunately some friends were (still) in the Peach Tree after a staff leaving 'do' so I went and joined them and had a very large glass of wine and some tlc so felt a bit better.

Took the car to the garage this morning and they told me that the S*****g badger has cracked the radiator so it wasn't driveable. But they gave me a courtesy car so at least I am mobile again. Drove back to Wrexham along the same road - saw my grill but no sign of the badger so I hope it at least has a very bad headache somewhere!

Second accident since Christmas - not my year so far! Roll on February!
    Julia

Christmas stocking swap 2020

Lost among the Land Rovers sarahbert1536's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Ouch! Glad to hear that you aren't hurt
    Sarah - My Blog

2013 LOs = 144 so far

Help - stop the world I wanna get off!!!! bevb's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    Havent gone to the show today, got up this morninbg & still felt yuk so went back to bed Hope you all had fun, hoping to go tomorrow.

View Gallery

Aww Julia I'm so pleased that your not hurt in the accident, shakes you right up something like that!
    I'm not surprised at the amount of damage to your car though as full grown Badgers are solid animals I can even understand why you hope the said badger has a thumping headache LOL, but I do hope it is either dead or been rescued, as I would hate to think it was in hiding and in a lot of pain. Having said that though, I am pretty sure it is in the set and licking it wounds and will be back out on the hunt tonight, they are pretty sturdy creatures

Hope you all had a great time at the exibition today.

Aww Bev hope you feel better soon

There are never enough hours in a day !!! cottonscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Julia what a nightmare

had a great time at the show (was quite surprised) managed to snap up a set of Sharpie pens and some fancy pants journalling cards so was pleased plus sorted out s few other ideas for activities

sorry didn't get to meet up had to run to be taxi !!
    LIZ

View Gallery

LOL liz i was looking for some of the fancy pants journalling cards but couldnt see them.......... Had a good time today brought some goodies sorry i didnt come for a coffee ladies but i did bump into Sue........ Nice to see who i am talking to on here lol.....

Wish i had brought some more Rubs though........... but on the site now having a looksie round!

Leona x x
    Leona x my blogHandmade embellishment swap, found in a matchbox swap...... cj lovers cj

View Gallery

Sorry to hear about your accident julia .......... at least you are alright though i bet the badger just walked away they are big heavy creatures.... even my Oh said i bet it made a mess of the car!

I have only ever hit a rabbit and i cried all the way home with my oh laughing at me which i didnt think was funny... im a city girl i come from derby so to hit something isnt normal for me.... (as in the sense that im not use to seeing these creatures running out in the middle of the roads)

Leona x x

View Gallery

Yay your back Leona

Glad you had a lovely time hun not to busy for you I hope, but then you did have 'him in doors' with you too

Lucky you bumping into Sue

View Gallery

OMG I remember when you hit that bunny, awww you were upset