Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Over the hill and far away........... sweetpea555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Im Glad aswell Liz, wel after convincing the OH he is now willing to come with me so i am going to the show tommoz, we are getting there early aswell because we are having someone out to the drains theres a problem with them lol i didnt know just a weird smell yesterday but thts not my domain.....

so it was ok then Sarah there, hummm mainly for cards... bit of a shame as im not really into them but i am sure there is some goodies to be had there!!!

Hope your all on tonight

Leona x x
    Leona x my blogHandmade embellishment swap, found in a matchbox swap...... cj lovers cj

Home again...naturally! Secretme's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    Yay have a good time Leona, don't forget to update Poor you with pongy drains too *eewk*

Awww Ali, hope your cough improves soon, it's so annoying having a cough when you don't actually feel ill anymore, ain't it

paper paper glue n scissors jasmine1952's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    oh WOW! thanx SARAH....just logged on to see what u thought...same thought myself ALI....WORRIED THAT IT WOULD B A LET DOWN!!
    Now really looking forward to show and meet up
    Cya all tomorrow girls
    Bev n Cottonscraps..have mailed u my mobile number...for show tomorrow a few of us meeting up..so hope to cya there
    Jas x
    My blog..... http://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

View Gallery

hi sue........

just looking at the other thread about it.... and the ladies thee dont think its worth going. well not if your just going specifically fo scrapbooking which im not really so i think i will alright on that note...

Sue we are going early aswell leaving around half nine just the problem is i dont know how to get thee since being up here i have only been to telford once as we didnt really enjoy it i like to walk around when shopping and everything seemed just in one place....

Leona x x
    Leona x my blogHandmade embellishment swap, found in a matchbox swap...... cj lovers cj

View Gallery

Hi Leona...if u want to come here for 9.30 and follow us no probs u have my number....mmmm dont think it is specifically 4 scrapbooking but still want to go myself see what they do have most card stuff can be used in scrapbooking l'm sure
    Jas x
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

View Gallery

Yes i think it can............ im going for ribbons lol and brads mainly.... im sure they will have little pretty things that i can use on LOs or mini books..... Just finished uploading my latest one i did last night lol when you lot were sleeping and i was scrapping.... its here if you want to take a look..

Leona x x

View Gallery

Cherida..hope the vets!! isn't serious?...look forward to meet up tomorrow
    Jane....so r u going to tell us all about the gogo retreat cant find anything on google!!....Shropshire Scrappers growing by the minute lol
    Ali...hope you feel better tomorrow..we had a dose at Chistmas not nice!
    cya all tomorrow

View Gallery

Well i do know its to do with the design team Sue so i dont think you will find it on the internet but if you click on the sponser Scrapagogo then it will take you to the site and you can click on the clubhouse which is their forum and have a look there.....

Leona x x

View Gallery

Leona that mini book is gorgeous, you must let me see it IRL soon

The GoGo Retreat is early June, it is full though sadly, but there is a waiting list for anyone intersted to put there name down incase anyone drops out. It is being held at a De Vere Hotel in Herts.
    I have never been on a retreat before so really looking forward to it.

View Gallery

Its not just the design team, it's open to all, but it did sell out pretty quick! Have you ever seen any of the GoGo scrapbooking kits Sue?

View Gallery

Hi again Leona..tried that but think u have to join to veiw the clubhouse....will wait 4 Jane 2 tell all...going to the Newport Pagnall one in March..looking forward to that...as a newbie to scrapbooking..cant get enough info myself lol
    Jas x

View Gallery

oops posted at the same time!!...yep had a quick look round

View Gallery

lol well you will never know everything lol i dont think anyone ever will either......

Leona x

View Gallery

it is good to join in on other forums though i am part of around 5/6 and its good for inspiration etc...

Leona x x

View Gallery

Rofl, your right there Leona, no chance of me ever knowing everything, you know me, Im daft as a brush
    I agree with you too about forums, it's good to move around and gather inspiration and add your own personal touches to them.

Been in your gallery Jaz, lovely books