Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Lost among the Land Rovers sarahbert1536's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    It's the first one in Telford and I am sure that there is a bar on site. If not the shopping centre is really close and there is one there
    Sarah - My Blog

2013 LOs = 144 so far

paper paper glue n scissors jasmine1952's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Morning all...Ali...Cherida...Deb's...Julia...Rachella...J ane...Sarah..Leona
    founder members of the Shropshire Scrappers hey!!!

What day of the week is best for everyone or is it to be a wkend?.....just been looking at your LO's girls...wonderful work....Really got to get a crop going SOON dont you think?
    Jane sorry you cant make it..will ring u later

Hugs to all....will try to catch u b4 u go to Crafts4Crafters Sarah but if not will try tonight..have fun enjoy the show
    Happy scrapping
    My blog..... http://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

Over the hill and far away........... sweetpea555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Moning Jasmine........... your up early lol but then again i havent been to bed yet i cant sleep so i have been up all night scrapping! Also i have burning the house down ...

Are you going on saturday?

Leona x x
    Leona x my blogHandmade embellishment swap, found in a matchbox swap...... cj lovers cj

View Gallery

Hehehe hi Leona....bet u do your best work in the middle of the night ?
    Yep Going Sat.....meeting with Ali Cherida and Rachelle..you coming too?
    Jas x
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

Over the hill and far away........... sweetpea555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    i dont know yet debating it........
    Leona x my blogHandmade embellishment swap, found in a matchbox swap...... cj lovers cj

Always use a spelll checker! ruskin-art's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi all you early risers.

Hope everyone has a great time at the Telford show over the weekend and does not spend too much money!

We leave for London tonight and won't be back until Sunday evening so I am sure there will be loads to catch up on. I am so excited to be going to see Wicked - my husband is not so keen as he can't stand the music when I have it on in the car! He kindly bought me the tickets for my birthday though and I am hoping that seeing the show will convert him.

Hi Jane - I think I am giving you a lift down to the GoGo getaway in June - I am getting excited about that as well. Will be great to meet you before then.

2010 challenge = undertaking '52 walks' photography project.

my blog

View Gallery

Morning Deb...have a great time in the City hope hubby enjoys Wicked
    catch up when u get back
    Jas x

Help - stop the world I wanna get off!!!! bevb's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    Hi, just caught sight of this thread! I'm in Telford but wouldnt mind travelling to a crop!!! Know a couple of the ladies on the thread from the Shrewsbury crop! I am going to the craft show at the exhibition centre as well, might see you all there x

There are never enough hours in a day !!! cottonscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Thought I would jump in here too hi to Julia and Ali
    I'm in Broseley !! and we have a crop here once a month usually numbers permitting (we are only a small group)

Had no idea there was a show in Telford this weekend ( what am I like !!!) thanks for the link Ali
    LIZ

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I must visit here a lot more often! Just look at all I've missed. I think I recognise some of you, and am looking forward to seeing some in Telford tomorrow. Off to bank soon, but if I meet up and talk I may not spend too much! Anyway "how much is too much"? Ironing today and taking pets to Vet later. Need aday out Sat!
    Cherida
    Swaps I'm in: 1-2-3-4-5 Swap

Home again...naturally! Secretme's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruskin-art View Post
    Hi all you early risers.

Hope everyone has a great time at the Telford show over the weekend and does not spend too much money!

We leave for London tonight and won't be back until Sunday evening so I am sure there will be loads to catch up on. I am so excited to be going to see Wicked - my husband is not so keen as he can't stand the music when I have it on in the car! He kindly bought me the tickets for my birthday though and I am hoping that seeing the show will convert him.

Hi Jane - I think I am giving you a lift down to the GoGo getaway in June - I am getting excited about that as well. Will be great to meet you before then.

Hey Debs, I was only thinking about you last night, thinking it was time I got in touch Yep, I am definately looking forward to the Gogo Retreat and yes we must meet up before hand.

I am so impressed with this thread and it is great to see so many Shropshire Scrappers on here *wow*

I'm off for my lunch, but will be back to chat later

View Gallery

Hello! I had a great time at the show today. Had to leave in the end before I spent too much money.

It was not too busy because it's friday (which suited me because I'm not great with crowds) and while most of the stands were aimed at cardmakers there were some bargains to be had.

I bought:
    9L RUB with 4 storage trays
    3 bottles of stickles
    a couple of sparkly words (the sort made from gems)
    Some gorgeous ribbons
    more ribbons!
    two colours of cute gingham buttons
    6 sheets of random PP (most of which is for projects I already have in mind)
    6 sheets of K&Co smitten PP (including a velum and a foiled one and they all only cost 55p each & I have had my eye on this range but wanted to see it in real life)
    I also bought a load of charms for my jewellery making
    Plus beads and a couple of tools I have had my eyes on again for my jewellery making - and I got 10% off that lot for filling in a questionaire

Oh and I also got brads for the swap I signed up for this morning

Hope that those of you who are going tomorrow have a great time!
    Sarah - My Blog

2013 LOs = 144 so far

Guess whose been to specsavers??? Ali M's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)
    Glad to hear you found some goodies there today sarah...I started making some jewelry items last year ..but need to restock on a few things so will be looking out for some beads & charms..

My cough has worsened so Im hoping its eased a bit by tomorrow...is it very warm in the show???

Looking forward to going..i was dreading reading a post from you saying what a waste!

View Gallery

It was warm in there but not oppressively so. With memories of events at the NEC in mind I only put a thin jacket on and walked very quickly across the car park.

Hope you do feel better tomorrow
    Sarah - My Blog

2013 LOs = 144 so far

There are never enough hours in a day !!! cottonscraps's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    ooh with a bit of negotiation may be able to go tomorrow am glad it wasn't a waste of time Sarah thanks for posting
    LIZ