Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    paper paper glue n scissors jasmine1952's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)

Scrappers living in NORTH SHROPSHIRE?

Hi 2 anyone living in the N shrops area.....would love to get together share a few ideas maybe even get a group started...please mail me if u fancy a chat
    Jas x
    My blog..... http://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.com/
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

Guess whose been to specsavers??? Ali M's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)
    Hi jasmine...ummm..which part is north Shropshire LOL!!!??

Im in Minsterley..Mum is on UKS and she is in Pontesbury...there are quite a few of us spread about shropshire and on UKS ..

Have you been to any crops in Shrewsbury??If you want to know any dates give me a shout..

I recognise your face ..wonder if Ive seen you at one of the crops ..or do you shop in QVC in town??

Always use a spelll checker! ruskin-art's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi Jasmine - I met you at the crop on saturday and was admiring your beautiful hand made papers. Have not got round to making any my self yet though.

Yes it would be great to get together or have to even have a shropshire team or chat thread.

Ali - hope you are feeling better. Can you make the next crop?

2010 challenge = undertaking '52 walks' photography project.

my blog

View Gallery

Hi Deb..Yep..Im feeling better but not toatally over it..still coughing ,just less than I was!..DH has started with a cold so hope i dont have that tagged on the end of this bug..
    Im hoping to go to the next crop..probably not the class tho..still undecided,Ive made paperbag books before ..not fantastic ones tho!

So Jasmine has been to a crop?Mum must have met here at the last one then..mum said how good the class was and the crop..said id missed one of the best yet!!!How typical is that!!!

A Shropshire chat htread /team thread would be good idea..theres a few of us now!

View Gallery

almost forgot to mention ..theres a craft4crafters show on at telford international centre ..this weekend...Mum and I and mums friend Sheila are going on the saturday..its 10 till 5 fri/sat..10 till 4 sunday..and I think its £6 antry,free parking..

www.craft4crafters.co.uk

Always use a spelll checker! ruskin-art's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Oh would have liked to have gone to the craft show at Telford - but will be in London - off to see Wicked !! I can' wait

2010 challenge = undertaking '52 walks' photography project.

my blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Hi Jas,
    I don't visit here very often, but have come bearing the "Shropshire Flag"! I met you at the crop (I'm the said Mum of AliM). I really enjoyed my day and I'm sure you have loads of creative ideas to pass on - it would be good to meet up. Shropshire is not too big surely.

Hi Deb hope you are well and not too busy!

Cherida
    Swaps I'm in: 1-2-3-4-5 Swap

When you're in a hole ...... stop digging! juliab's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (54)
    Hello - I'm here too! I spend my time oscellating (is that how you spell it?) between Wrexham and Shrewsbury so "pass through" North Shropshire quite a lot. Where abouts are you?
    Julia

Christmas stocking swap 2020

View Gallery

wow!! hi all only just seen this message got it set to let me know but it hasn't..so came to look!
    Hi to those l met at the shrewsbury group..going to the next one so say hello again so l can put a face to the nickname lol

In Market Drayton and yep l'd love to start a goup have even checked on available venue! Early days but if enough interested l will do more research and sort something out...want to produce a range of papers and cards of my own..so u wont see them any where else....well that was the plan..again early days!!
    Been in design and crafts either designing or teaching till l took early retirement 3yrs ago.....l felt sure there would be a few wanting a new group totally hooked cant get enough myself hehe....sooooo addictive
    Look forward to meeting you again or for the 1st time next Shrews meet 2nd Feb
    Real name is Sue by the way just use the nickname on line
    Jas x
    JAN PTS total 400pts FEB PTS wk3 chall 30pts wk 4 chall 30pts 5 LO's 50pts total 110pts

View Gallery

ooops so excited to meet u all forgot to say thanx for the Telford link..see ur going SAT. when? l'll meet u all for a coffee maybe have a chat introduce myself?
    Would be brill to get a group going although l see ur the other side of Shrewsbury from me..anyway hope to see u Sat!
    Cherida and Julie....could meet up another day maybe...love to drive so choose a spot! lol
    Think we have a chat group going anyway..5 of us already!
    Jas x
    Last edited by jasmine1952; 23-01-2008 at 12:30 AM.

View Gallery

Morning all....dont sleep more than 5 hours at a time so usually on here late and again early morning..catches up with me every now and again but just cant get enough of scrapping at tho mo

Changed the avatar pic..one l took and played around with last week for the 365day challenge...l'm sort of doing
    Jas x

View Gallery

Jas..when Ive found my mobile i shall send you a pm with the number ..then when you are ready for a coffee saturday just give me a call..
    MUM (Cherida) ands i are going most of the day on saturday..also one of Mums friends will be with us..see you then!

View Gallery

Evening all... Ali...glad some one is thinking here hehe..great will be there hopefully as it opens....Phil is coming with me l think....so coffee it is cya soon..will check my pm and leave u mine too
    Having to shelve the LO'S n challenges at mo..still waiting on my QVC order and l cant work with stash all over the place so going to concentrate on sorting my work space then l can catch up with all the challenges etc
    Happy scrapping
    Jas x

View Gallery

Morning all.....lots happened over night dont sleep well sometimes so do a lot of thinking in the wee hours!!!
    Hope all have a great day..happy scrapping SHROPPIE SCRAPPERS
    Looking forward to meeting up on Sat.
    Jas x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

North Shrops.

Hi all, I'm Rachelle. Live just outside of Oswestry. I've been in touch with Jas ( Sue) and can't wait to meet on Saturday!