Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NT is not 'normal' it is just common! Wisher's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (187)
    Quote Originally Posted by gillr View Post
    There's a fabulous shop in Hinckley - Kim's Crafts. I go there, bright shop, really friendly staff, coffee corner and parking is so much cheaper than in the city of Leicester.
    whereabouts in Hinckley in this?
    Swaps: unofficial found poetry (sent - waiting for return) , stocking swap 2023 advent swap 2023
    Gill x

Sleep deprived scrapper! faithy74's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi Gill,

Kims crafts is just down from Hinckley Leisure centre. if you were to park there and walk straight out of the main entrance you would see it in front of you on the right hand side.

I teach the odd scrapbooking class for her...was monthly but interest has been lacking so quarterly now ...have class Jan 26th...christmas layout!

There is also paperdolls...they have good scrapbooking products that change frequently, they are in nuneaton but run a market stall in hinckley on mondays.

faith x
    I used to have a craft room til my hubbie discovered fishing!

View Gallery

thanks - will pm you re: crop
    Swaps: unofficial found poetry (sent - waiting for return) , stocking swap 2023 advent swap 2023
    Gill x

Dedicated Scrapper scrappyannie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi all
    I'm in anstey. I teach card making from home now.
    Hows you Gill?
    Annie

View Gallery

hi Annie

good to "see" you - glad you got set up at home!
    Gill x

"Life is so much better with a dog" ~Rachel~'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappyannie View Post
    Hi all
    I'm in anstey. I teach card making from home now.
    Hows you Gill?
    Annie
    Hi are you the Anne from The Card Fairy'?

Its Rachel here, we meet alot in Dunhelm!, how are you?
    I've recently joined this lovely site, it's great isn't it?
    I have even uploaded 2 LO's which a couple of days ago i would never have thought i could do! As i'm rubbish on a computer!!

I really must get over to one of your classes x

Hi I'm Leo the NewfyPoo!

wish i was a better card maker linbob's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    hello all im in kettering
    my blog

linda

wish i was a better card maker linbob's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by gillr View Post
    Hello Rachel , I'm in Leicester too. I'm a card maker, not a scrapbooker. I had a Craft Robo for Christmas and am having fun getting to grips with it!
    how are you getting on with the robo? my hubby got me the cricut for my birthday but the only thing is you need a lot of carts, some one told me the robo i can do any image on the web that i can find is this true and is it easy to use?

im a new card maker and i want to do alot of disney stuff and the robo cut out these?
    my blog

linda

Dedicated Scrapper scrappyannie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Hi Rachel
    Its me! Hope you're well and would love to see you at the classes.
    If theres anything in particular you want to do then let me know.
    Thanks Gill anytime you fancy coming to make cards just pm me.
    Really excited to be going to Stitches in feb, working on a trade stand.
    Annie

View Gallery

Hi, went to the craft shop in Saxby (about 5 miles outside Melton) yesterday, (CRAFTYDAZE)

WOW!!! its fab, can't believe i've only just found it, its the best i've been to.

And only down the road from me!, which is probably going to end up being a bad thing in the long term!!! Its got loads of stuff you don't see anywhere else. I picked up a K&Co wood cube with everything you need to decorate it included, which i haven't seen before, and tons more beside, i spent way too much!

And great loyalty scheme too, every £50 spent (which is easy to do!) you get a £5.00 voucher. I'm only about 3p off that already!!!

If your passing by Melton, its really worth looking. Not a big place but full of excellent stuff.
    Last edited by ~Rachel~; 20-01-2008 at 02:24 PM. Reason: didn't put shop name (DOH!)

Hi I'm Leo the NewfyPoo!

Completely Addicted to Cats! ninepurrs's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel:) View Post
    Hi, went to the craft shop in Saxby (about 5 miles outside Melton) yesterday, (CRAFTYDAZE)

WOW!!! its fab, can't believe i've only just found it, its the best i've been to.

And only down the road from me!, which is probably going to end up being a bad thing in the long term!!! Its got loads of stuff you don't see anywhere else. I picked up a K&Co wood cube with everything you need to decorate it included, which i haven't seen before, and tons more beside, i spent way too much!

And great loyalty scheme too, every £50 spent (which is easy to do!) you get a £5.00 voucher. I'm only about 3p off that already!!!

If your passing by Melton, its really worth looking. Not a big place but full of excellent stuff.

Is it open on a Sunday? About the only time I'm in Melton

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel:) View Post

Hi there

I have been to this shop a few times and I agree, it's got some great stuff. The lady who owns the shop sends out a monthly newsletter, (email), and I always look out for this.
    The shop in Saxby is about 30 miles from me, so I don't get there very often, but there is also a good shop in Hinckley. They also send out a newsletter, plus, if you want something special they will order it for you.

Best wishes
    Joyce

Dedicated Scrapper lorna simons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    not been for a while in fact not long after it first opened, maybe i should have a drive out there.

View Gallery

Hi, I'm just about to upload a LO which has some of the stuff i bought yesterday on it! The Sassrafrass rub-ons (lovely), some K&Company felt ribbon, and Prima felt flowers too. I think i'll have to go back again this week, they've got quite a good sale on too.

Hi I'm Leo the NewfyPoo!

He can find me in the moonlight anytime Mollymoo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    there is a crop is Ashby de la Zouch just seen it in cropping central, I am in Nottinghamshire but only 20 mins from Melton Mowbray - go to twin lakes a lot