Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    Can I ask, is the discount code directly linked to your email address?

I still haven't had one and just wondered, if it wasn't directly linked, could someone pm me the code as I have registered with them, twice at home and once at work.

I neeeeeeeeed to get the ovals......................can anyone help?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Just realised I forgot to order the embossing mat which apparently is needed to emboss. I have emailed to see if they will add it in but probably too late
    Helen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hopefully everyone who asked for the site details has recd a pm either from me or has has had it passed on from one of the other members As has already ben mentioned the 40% is off the dearest item in your order and is off the list price I am waiting for my discount code for this month so I can order another set so don't buy them all!

Dedicated Scrapper princessmowgli's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)
    Sugarplum how long have you been a member of this site. Just the discount is great 40% this month wondered what previous months were.
    So we place an order & the price is higher as the code isn't gone through & then we pay once the confirmation order email comes back with the discount code taken off.

Can you confirm this for us all?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarplum View Post
    I ordered 4 nestabilities sets from a US site on 27/12/07 and they arrived today! How quick is that? (especially considering that there was no post on 1st or 2nd here in Scotland) I've waited longer for things from local sites to arrive .Great price too including the shipping it worked out at £32 for the 4 sets
    Woohoo! off to have a play
    Hi Sugarplum, I am a new member of the forum and I've come across your post regarding the nestabilities. I'd love it if you could let me know the webiste in USA where you got them. Also I've read some of the later posts and I'm a little confused about the discount system. Could you give me a brief explanation. Thanks so much, Denise x

Dedicated Scrapper Gadget Monkey's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    Here are a couple of cards I used using the nestabilities dies, I used the rectangle from the small rectangle set and the scallop rectangle from the small rectangle set on both the cards, then just punched the corners off of one of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Hi everyone I have my code now, offer to get my ovals

View Gallery

dennymor you need to get your posts up to 10 as we can't pm you until you have 10 posts.

View Gallery

Thanks Sugarplum, if this is as good as it sounds I plan to get all 4 complete sets over the 4 months, its too good a deal not to.
    Last edited by Josieanne; 04-01-2008 at 08:40 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Thank you so much for finding this Sugarplum. Marcie emailed me and added in the item I missed, made my shipping cheaper and generally has been wonderful. I am impressed. I get the impression the discount coupon varies each month so might not always be as good or more restrictive but we'll see.
    Helen

View Gallery

well I'm waiting patiently for this months one so I can order more lovely stuff at these prices it would be rude not too

View Gallery

I agree Owl, the way I read it was you get the 40% off anything the first time, but from then onwards the % is only for certain items in the shop.... lets hope this is not the case!!

View Gallery

copied from the websiteCut@Home saves our customers money and that is the bottom line. All our products are discounted at 10%–50% below retail price. And for joining our VIP Club, every member receives an additional 40% off coupon any one item monthly. In addition to this we personally scan each order and look for additional savings to pass on to our customers.

i read that as saying you should get a 40% discount on one item each month

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    could someone please pm me the address for this website? Thanks in advance!

View Gallery

That part most definately does make it seem you get 40% of per month doesn't it, I never saw that bit, I based my ideas on this bit under the 40% VIP heading....

To become a Cut@Home VIP, enter your email address in the form below and you will be eligible to receive monthly discounts from 10% to 75% on many items in our store. You will also receive a coupon for 40% off the list price of one item (Some restrictions apply. Check your VIP coupon letter for details). You only need to sign up once. So sign up and being your savings NOW!

Fingers crossed then eh!!