Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

cool Hello from France

I have been wanting a craft robo for years now and still can't afford it but have been lucky enough to borrow one from a friend for a few weeks and have had fun playing with it. I have used some files that I got from here to practice and have even managed to make a few of my own with silhouettes that I got off the internet. Not sure if I can share them as the original graphic is not mine.

Not sure about the rules about looking at files now as I tried to open one earlier and got a message saying I didn't have access.

hugs,
    Jo

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    click on craft robo above the members link then go into the templates section and see if the big notice at the top of that page will help you.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

thanks for the suggestion stressed, even there I can't get in....... I am still restricted.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

you will be restricted until you complete the access form and then wait to be given permission to the template section

MaryAnne will approve you as soon as she can

The message Stresssed has pointed you in the direction of where is says ~PLEASE READ THIS ~ is where the form to apply for access is

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Quote Originally Posted by craftaddict View Post
    ...have even managed to make a few of my own with silhouettes that I got off the internet. Not sure if I can share them as the original graphic is not mine.

hugs,
    Jo
    Jo, you should only share templates that are all your own design, but there's no reason why you couldn't show a photo of your finished work.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

thanks Rosemary, I have one created all by my little self which I will share. I can't seem to post anything new on the templates page, can someone let me know how to add a new template ?

Hugs,
    Jo
    Last edited by craftaddict; 17-01-2008 at 04:31 PM.