Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Stash 'n Chocolates.. yum! DoubleDutch's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by toothfairytrace View Post
    Oooooh Marlene - you got post before 9am!!!! Cant believe RM is taking this long to deliver!!! The poor wee Maggies & Nellies - they are so young to be travelling alone!!
    I know! good job they were wrapped up warmly!
    [COLOR="Purple"]Marlene -x-

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Still no Sugars here..................hopefully they doesn't get a cold.
    I just finished another card. Used Rusty pickle paper and stamped the clothes....
    I just put it in my album.......cann't hyperlink yet, sorry!!
    Please take a look.......

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Inge, beautiful cards. I have a question, do you stamp onto card or watercolour paper. I have run out of white card so need to get some more and can only buy online. Struggling to find something at a good price. I have watercolour paper but it's not really white.
    Hi, thank you all girls for the nice comments on my creations

Sometimes I use watercolor paper and sometimes I use white correspondence cards from the lokal bookstore. It depends often on the dp I use

XO, Inge

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I've been really bad, I was trying so hard not to buy but Angus was there and I just had to have him. Then I thought he might need some playmates.
    Just hope RM loves me cos I've already had an e-mail to say they've been dispatched.

I grew back ... like a starfish. Kitty Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (99)
    RM have excelled themselves !! I sent back the Hamish with Tractor on Saturday morning and guess what I got in the post today ... yep - they re-delivered him back to me !! Even tho the stamp and the address CLEARLY state Mrs Mac, Scotland !

Eeijits! pity they aren't that quick when we are waiting for something
    Christmas Stocking Swap *** ATCoin Swap

Blog Thingy

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Well well the great britsh post office, can you guess what trouble we have with hundereds of parels and packets going out every week. The lady at the counter even put a big cross thru Funkykits return addy as she said they might send it back to us as they were so busy. Nothing to do with the extra helpers they draft in at this time of the year, not known there arm* from their elbow.

No colouring in for me today, still waiting for prisma pencils to arrive, hope I got the right type, if not I know what I will be looking out for in the Janueary sales.

Now to surf for a few hard to find pressies.....................
    Karen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    oooooo girlise i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing its 730pm and -2...... we crawled up from minus 3 this afternoon... my heating is on full blast and i am FROZEN..... still my invoice came for the set of 6 nellies so they can keep me warm this week when they arrive!!!! will probably be next year i know but hey a girl can dream

Karen
    Faith CJ,

Sarahs card recipe swap,

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

bleh

I don't know what is happening with RM between Scotland and us poor girls waiting for our precious stamps! I'm still waiting for my maggies and nellies sent out last monday! I've had post from the USA quicker than this. Maybe the poor posties are in revolt with the amount of packages they've had to deal with from FK lately!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I don't know what the're doing with them......hopefully they let them free soon...................My back hurts from laying next to the door..................

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Do you think Santa sent the posties to gather up our nellies........... maybe we are on the naughty list because we buy so much stash and hide from our fellas? just a thought... i of course dont have a fella but have to alter the truth when DD asks if i have been good and NOT bought any stash lately :S

Id hate to be on the naughty list! I've just ordered the Nellie kit today and am waiting with baited breath.....

Karen
    Faith CJ,

Sarahs card recipe swap,

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Karon Stubbs View Post
    I don't know what is happening with RM between Scotland and us poor girls waiting for our precious stamps! I'm still waiting for my maggies and nellies sent out last monday! I've had post from the USA quicker than this. Maybe the poor posties are in revolt with the amount of packages they've had to deal with from FK lately!

Update - got home from work and there the poor wee babies were lying on the door mat. Finally I can play with them now!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon Stubbs View Post
    Mine only arrived in Newcastle yesterday - so perhaps its just a long way to the North east of England!!
    I must admit I was getting a little anxious - only problem now is finding enough time to play

View Gallery

I know what you mean! Can't wait to finish work on friday for the hols so I can play!!

Doing things my own way angeljakki's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I got my babies. Thank you for the quick delivery. the first ones of the table.
    xmas 07 2 s.jpgxmas 07 s.jpgxmas 07 3 s.jpg

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Wooooooh you're quick............the're lovely!!!!!