Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Have to say, I've always got my stuff from them pretty quickly even though 1 didn't have my house no. on! but I have always used credit card, paypal just never worked for me. The only problem I have is they sent me the wrong stamp in my last order and have never replied to my email asking for the right one and not really holding much hope that they will. So now I have 2 twin edwins as I already had him (one sitting down with star on his jumper)!
    Fran x

My Blog

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

I am surprised that paypal havent suspended them with all the complaints they must get! I wonder why its just not working on paypal and they dont seem to care about all the negative posts about them or they would have got things straight.

Caz

Isabelle NORRIS
    View Gallery

from what I hear, they are having problems with paypal, and it seems that "things will get better in the new year" .... we shall see...
    Isa-scrapandstamp

KADOODLE, PAPERARTSY, EMBELLISCRAP, STAMPAVIE (Lily & Milo/Sarah Kay) and KATZELKRAFT DT member

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Dont get me wrong I LOVE their designs, you would have thought they would have pulled the plug on paypal by now in fear of all the negativety. I used paypal for my business no problems, you only got to log into your account to see who has paid what.

I hope it does improve, I want more!! LOL

Caz

Isabelle NORRIS
    View Gallery

SAME HERE !!! I love their stamps. And I don't do cute usually, but this is "different kinda cute"

I wish there was a way to contact them, and that there was more communication. I sent my DT cards 3 weeks ago, 10 of them.
    I don't know if they got them, if they got there. I did email to ask (on the DT email) but never got an answer
    very unfair....
    Isa-scrapandstamp

KADOODLE, PAPERARTSY, EMBELLISCRAP, STAMPAVIE (Lily & Milo/Sarah Kay) and KATZELKRAFT DT member

View Gallery

ISa you have quiet a Design Team signature there! WOW!! Have you got any more Magnolia canvas classes? I want to come on one.

Cazx

I grew back ... like a starfish. Kitty Crafts's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (99)
    I sent off 2 orders early November I think - paying by CC, had confirmation for both but nothing has come off my card and *not surprisingly* I don't have any Magnolias from them.
    Christmas Stocking Swap *** ATCoin Swap

Blog Thingy

Isabelle NORRIS
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by stampingcaz View Post
    ISa you have quiet a Design Team signature there! WOW!! Have you got any more Magnolia canvas classes? I want to come on one.

Cazx
    LOL, yes, I have ! and I have just left a 5th DT (which was not on there) because 2008 comes with lots of new projects/adventures, and I won't have time...

As for canvas, I have not planned any canvas class for Jan & Feb, as I already have 2 classes / week planned and I also want to wait for the new spring Magnolia stamp to make a "special Spring class". I'll let you know
    On top of the classes, I also have :
    Jan, new project which will be announced on the blog in the new year.
    Feb, I have week-end teaching in Paris.
    March, a week-end in southern France.
    April, holiday in the US (hopefully)
    May, teaching at the Eurocrop in Brussels...
    Oh !! and 3 kids and 4 DTs too

I have put on top of my xmas list : 48h days.... now , I DO believe in Santa don't I ??
    Isa-scrapandstamp

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Mum2JAM View Post
    LOL, yes, I have ! and I have just left a 5th DT (which was not on there) because 2008 comes with lots of new projects/adventures, and I won't have time...

As for canvas, I have not planned any canvas class for Jan & Feb, as I already have 2 classes / week planned and I also want to wait for the new spring Magnolia stamp to make a "special Spring class". I'll let you know
    On top of the classes, I also have :
    Jan, new project which will be announced on the blog in the new year.
    Feb, I have week-end teaching in Paris.
    March, a week-end in southern France.
    April, holiday in the US (hopefully)
    May, teaching at the Eurocrop in Brussels...
    Oh !! and 3 kids and 4 DTs too

I have put on top of my xmas list : 48h days.... now , I DO believe in Santa don't I ??
    Yes please do remember me I want to come as soon as you know let me know as I need to arrange Darren a day off to look after kidos.

Hey how do you get giggs in Paris?? LOL Lucky you !

Cazx

Isabelle NORRIS
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by stampingcaz View Post
    Yes please do remember me I want to come as soon as you know let me know as I need to arrange Darren a day off to look after kidos.

Hey how do you get giggs in Paris?? LOL Lucky you !

Cazx
    I will Caz ;-)

re-paris : I know the right people LOL
    nooo, just kidding...
    I know more people in France than I do in England because of my book obviously.
    But for Paris , it's a friend of mine organising it... I'm hoping it'll work out...
    Isa-scrapandstamp