Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

♥ Use your stash card challenge ~ Week 19 - Scenic Route!! ♥

Well I'm back from my little scrapping/cropping/shopping holiday in Florida and one thing that made me smile was the pronunciation of this week's manufacturer... I quite forgot that the US pronunciation of "route" sounds like our tiling "grout"!

That being said Scenic Route does make some awfully pretty stuff... not that I bought much....

If you've got any lurking about then dust it off for this week's use your stash challenge!

And remember, if you have a particular manufacturer you have oodles of stash from... PM me and I'll drop it in the hat. UYS challenges will start afresh in January so favourite manufacturers from previous challenges will be back - that's got to be good news for you Basic Grey hoarders out there!

Until next week, happy creating!

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I've added two scenic route cards to my gallery. When I say added, they are the only things there...
    The stripes one is Salem and the curled one is Laurel papers.
    The curls were inspired by layouts seen on UKS so if anyone recognises the style can they let me know so I can give credit on my blog?
    thanks

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Hurrah! Lovely cards Lythan!

~ Natty ~