Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

Craft robo leads

hi

Was using my craft robo a few days ago,and went to use it today and goodness knows what or where i have put the leads,i was having a tidy of my craft room,have sent brain a email,may need to wait a few days for an answer just wondered can i get spare leads does anyone know,or have any idea what i need to use.I sometimes wonder if i had a brain in my head i could be dangerous

susannah

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I can relate to your problem, other than you suddenly remembering what you did with them. BUT... when you do find them again or get new ones, label the plug at least.

I've got the original CR so this might not help you much, but one cable has a USB plug on one end and flatish rectangular black plug type thing on the other end that goes into the side of the machine. The plug cable, mine looks like this

001.JPG

I never unplug the machine end of the cables, that might be something you want to consider for the future.

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I used a printer cable (USB 2.0) as the cable that came with the robo was not quite long enough to reach to my pc