Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hello, I comes from Germany and understands only very few to no English and which I do not read with translation please me. I have my Robo not yet for a long time and here already so many things and suggestions saw. Property me also collecting mains down-loaded and for me cut, it are fantastic. Unfortunately I cannot do sowas. Therefore I would find it unfortunate if it would become closed. It does to me wrong that the administrators so much work on itself to take must. Will only times try the remaining sides to read.

Love of greetings Melle
    (Sorry for the bad way of writing, comes from AltaVista BabelFish)

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Well, I have another 30+ now waiting, and the printer is installed and tested - yippee!

I am looking at email addresses (to make sure the one sent in the form matches the one registered) and the post count as I add people. Any flags and I will email back to them, but so far I am recognizing names and just getting on with it

I'll have to break off in a bit when Maddie's bus drops her off, but will try to get to as many as I can.

It would be a huge vote of confidence if some of the missing templates came back And if you KNOW you will not be replacing one, can you send me the URL link via PM - actually it might be better to send it to Lucille, as she is the ones who shifts things about in the forum. Haven't mentioned that to her but I am hoping it won't be much. What I don't want is loads of empty posts cluttering up things! So as I said, if you ARE 100% sure you will not reload them, let us know! If you want to mull it over for a day or two, just get back to us when you decide.

Then let's all get back to business!
    Last edited by MaryAnne; 04-12-2007 at 04:43 PM.

SMAX
    I am not laughing at you Melle but that translation is so funny.

Its like the William Shakespeare babelfish translation.

Alas poor Yorik, I knew the templates well. For once the brethren had the templates, but for times fortuitous they were made not available upon us. For now you betrothed to us your patronage and they will be forthcoming.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

i have had my CR for a few months now and have only just found the time to learn to use it and this was the very first site that a fellow aussie CR owner directed me to - what an awesome site with some VERY talented designers.
    can i just say that i am APPALLED that someone would steal someone else's designs and sell them for profit.
    cheers to those of you have are actively pursuing these low-lifes and to the admin side of this site for protecting it's users and their gorgeous designs.
    i have submitted my request for access - i hope all this nasty business gets sorted soon.
    and may karma weave her magic spell on those who have done the wrong thing

shazz from aus xo

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

sorry SMAX, but I don´t speak english
    I like the Forum and I have respect for the creator

View Gallery

If someone shares their details with someone else, we will not be able to stop that. But, yes, I do think that can be added to the warning.

Craft Robo Addict
    View Gallery

Thank you both for all your hard work in getting this back to how it was before. Your hard work is humbling and is so very much appreciated!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Forum

Off to apply for membership.
    Big thankyous to all involved in the new set-up.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Big sighs of happiness, I don't post often as I work full time in nursing. But I wouldn't be able to enjoy my Roberta if it weren't for the info and tutorials in this forum. I truely appreciate the sharing of templates and would never abuse selling them. I look forward to being accepted as a member into the template section.

Deb

View Gallery

Almost 90 people added already, with a handful that I had to get back to to clarify email differences.

Phew!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    Oh I love it when everything is happy and joyous on UKS ... it sure warms the heart and lifts the spirit .......

........ and whoever thought we had soooooooooo many foreign visitors !!!

It is indeed a great magnificent hallowed day !

*is still not a robo owner, but still very happy for everyone*

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thankyou

Thankyou Mary Ann for all the hard work & anyone else involved.
    It's wonderful to be 'back to normal'

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteri-CAL View Post
    ........ and whoever thought we had soooooooooo many foreign visitors !!!
    And many of them aren't just visitors, they are regular contributors to both the chat and the templates section as well.

As far as I know we have members from the UK (from England, Ireland, Scotand and Wales, and some who live in Spain!) , USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Norway, I'm pretty sure I've seen a Greek member posting, and there was a South African lady who made some lovely templates at one point too... Sorry if I've missed anyone's nationality off my list, but we are very definitely an international group.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Just wanted to add my thanks for all the hard work thats gone into this behind the scenes. Lets hope it is an end to any thieves profiting from others hard work and talent.

View Gallery

Thank you - thank you Maryanne for all your hard work with SMAX, i have filled in the form and i am waiting in anticipation!

It will be so good to have everything back again

Thanks again to everyone who has made it possible.
    Sally