Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    just wanted to add my own thanks to mary anne and smax - i am back up and running again

so THANKYOU

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (52)
    Huge thanks to MA and SMAX for all your effort and hard work in this. I really do appreciate it lots! I've sent off my form too
    A Bowl of Cherries - My personal blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thank you MaryAnne for all your hard work on working out a solution.

Ad

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    OK, I have added at least 25 people already but I have GOT to get my new printer installed so have to address that now. Maddie has a special Nativity tonight at Miller's Ark so I'll be out for a bit then as well. Anything that I have not dealt with by 5 may have to wait till the AM. I will TRY to get as many done as I can between getting the printer sorted and going to the Ark

Be patient! This is a time consuming task and I am doing my best but I have quite a lot on my plate right now, between UKS and family (and my stupid damaged finger)

Also I don't know if this is true, but certain ISPs don't update their cached info continuously - mine does, so if I change something, I usually see it in the net page refresh. You may have been granted access and your ISP may not be aware of it yet. You may need to give it 24 hours to appear.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks for all the work you have put in doing this Maryanne.

Angie

View Gallery

i've just did mine. enjoy your dd's nativity tonight i'm sure we can all wait as this is a good thing to happen on the site.

thank you
    gertty(debbie)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    I'm sure I 'speak' for everyone in saying that the team who've been working so hard to get this back up and running deserve a huuuuuuge round of applause. It would be a major task at any time, but in the run up to Christmas is the last added complication anyone needed..... so

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    A BIG BIG thank you

Dawn

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Thank you for all your hard work

You are very much appreciated.

Helen xx
    Helen
    CJ: The KIT, WTYF
    [
    its a new laptop so bear with me.....

Dedicated Scrapper lynnsmadhouse's Avatar
    View Gallery

Another HUGE Thank You for your prompt Action. Enjoy the Nativity (and don't forget your tissues !!!). I along with most others won't mind waiting for you to get around to activating access. It is a busy time of year anyway and family do come first.

Dedicated Scrapper moonbeamcottage's Avatar
    View Gallery

It's great that you've come up with such a wonderful solution (and deterrent to the baddies) Thanks for all your work

Dedicated Scrapper YorkieMomFlUSA's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    OK, I have added at least 25 people already but I have GOT to get my new printer installed so have to address that now. Maddie has a special Nativity tonight at Miller's Ark so I'll be out for a bit then as well. Anything that I have not dealt with by 5 may have to wait till the AM. I will TRY to get as many done as I can between getting the printer sorted and going to the Ark

Be patient! This is a time consuming task and I am doing my best but I have quite a lot on my plate right now, between UKS and family (and my stupid damaged finger)

Also I don't know if this is true, but certain ISPs don't update their cached info continuously - mine does, so if I change something, I usually see it in the net page refresh. You may have been granted access and your ISP may not be aware of it yet. You may need to give it 24 hours to appear.
    Thank you MaryAnne and Smax!!!! I will be uploading my files..............and I just want you to know that I have a lot more time than I do money...so I will be patient!!!

STILL UKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam

View Gallery

I've filled in the form as well! Again thanks for all the effort to keep the templates available, it's really awesome.

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Can I just confirm one thing here.. what will happen if someone who has authorised access to the templates section lets someone else use their details, even if that person is not a member and isn't authorised? I presume the site software isn't clever enough to distinguish whether the ip address matches the authorised user's (some can but it must be costly - my bank uses this system). This still leaves the system open to abuse. Will you be able to monitor if one userid is downloading a very large amount of files, which could be a sign that the site is being raided again?? Is it possible to put into your warning message that the onus is on the member to keep their details secure and that abuse will be held the responsibilty of the userid owner even if they say they did not commit the crime??

AndiDee

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you Mayanne for all the hard work you'r putting in.
    Betsy.