Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thank you all so much for all your hard work to get this up and running. I suspect that some of you have lived and breathed this for the last few days. Mary Anne and Smax, I hope yopu know how much we all value and appreciate your dedication and skill.

UKS really is the BEST!

Hugs all round!

Carol xx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Maryanne where do i get the link to send you the required info to access the template section.

thanks

susannah

Mad Cat Person!!! EmilyLovedHim's Avatar
    aka Bagpuss so in the shop window of course!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Don't think this has been made available yet Susannah!
    Helen
    MY BLOG
    >^..^<Gottachat CJ >^..^<.

View Gallery

I hope to make some templates to share soon too, though I'm having some RSI problems so my PC time is limited. I just got into print & cut-ing and I love how it turned out, I bought a little template from a UK web store, who, incidentally also took down her freebies cause they were being resold .

I think it's great how you all are dealing with the situation and would be happy to fill in a form to get access to the templates. Where do I sign?

who? me? erm... NAHHHHH viva1angel's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Wow... all this so Quickly! thankyou to the Powers behind UKS for this... i have yet to Master Designing anything other than a half Baked version of an Envelope as yet so i havent had anything Stolen, although i Did have lessons i Used to teach for PSP Stolen and passed off as other Peoples so i kinda Know how the Fab Designers Feel.

i hope this Gives the Protection needed and makes the Swines Who Steal the Templates unable to do it....

if i ever do manage a template that Someone could ever use i will be very thankful and Grateful that you are all doing everything in your Power to Protect it.

BIG THANKS FOR YOU ALL

Really appreciate all the extra work that you and SMAX have put in to resolve this problem MaryAnne and hope that this forum will now return to being the happy helpful place it was prior to this thief stealing all the templates.

Janet

Crafting is for life, not just for Christmas! Jackie H's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    This is fantastic news.... Smax and Mary Anne, you are without any shadow of doubt the Champions of Champions!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
    Jackie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Great news, i would be lost without all the lovely templates xx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks very much Maryanne for sorting this out. What a shame it has come to this. Fingers crossed any lowlifes will think again now - we can but hope.

View Gallery

Hi would Like to say a big thanks to all i have only posted on the odd occasion got my robo in june have only used it a couple of times once with shirley annes let it snow template pic in my gallery my mam had a stroke then a fall and sadly lost her in september with all the running about back and forth to hospital didnt have much time and now my hearts not in it poor robby has been sitting on the shelf doing nothing just hoping i can start getting my head together and begin to start learning how to use him at the moment theres a big void and am really dreading christmas day the comparison may not be the same but i know what its like too have something taken away from you without this forum and genuine people taking time out to share templates and write down there knowledge in the tutorials there would be a lot of people with machines twiddling there thumbs not knowing what to do next to all these people we are truly grateful
    it just takes a couple of bad apples to spoil it for everyone which i really hope they get there come uppance
    and a great big thanks to Maryanne and Smax for working hard to try and find a solution

Thanks for all the hard work to set this system up. I love just looking at the things others have done and will try to make something (simple!) to add to the templates section in the New Year. Good Luck to all,
    Annne

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    OK, you will see the link to the form in the banner at the top of the Templates forum. Get going!

I will try very hard to get you moved over ASAP but it is a very busy time for UKS so if it takes some time, don't panic - unless it's been a day or more there is no need to contact me.

And keep in mind that until people replace templates that have been removed there WILL BE GAPS AND MISSING TEMPLATES. Wo don't want to jump to remove the posts till we give people a chance to replace them - if they choose not to then that is their choice and we have to respect that. That people, talented people, were willing to share on UKS for free, and have been badly abused, is going to affect designers in different ways. Some may not get over the abuse of trust, and may not be willing to share again. Don't blame them for this. It should be totally understandable.

We hope that the action we have taken will help them have the confidence to reload their templates, or at least some portion of them. Once that begins happening, we will be looking to remove the posts that now contain no templates.

I hope we can rebuild the trust and the great community spirit that has made this forum so special, and not let those few bad apples spoil out whole barrel!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I think this is a very good idea and I for one have submitted my request as being a noob I am rubbish at using my robo.

I have only used it once to do one of the Tracy Dean cards from the craftclub site. I didn't do it exactly the same but must say I was thrilled with how the machine handled the intrictate snowflake design.

I wanted to say that I have put my Italian address on the request as this is where I live now, but I do still have a residency in the UK. If this address is also wanted then I am happy to provide this too, just ask.

I make my cards for friends and family as the choice over here is abysmal!

View Gallery

Gready people and thanks

I would like to say thanks for all the organisation and all the wonderful templates which I love to use. What a pity that some very gready people have to spoil every ones enjoyment.
    Jan

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I've just requested access as I got my robo last week and am eager to have a play