Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I am also willing to buy legitimate templates and cd's. I think most people who be willing to pay for the great designs on here.

View Gallery

I too would be willing to buy a legit CD but dont use e bay for either buying or selling so will it be available direct from seller.
    Wendy D&G

View Gallery

I would love to buy your cd too, and wish you every sucess with it.

One terrible thought just struck me though, what's to stop these unsrupulous scumbags from buying it too and selling the templates again as individual files?

Kirigami~Origami~Jenigami JennieBean's Avatar
    View Gallery

LOl CarolC, dont even do there

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hey, I would buy it also especially to raise funds to prosecute the thieves.
    I don't use any auction site, would the cd be available in an other way?

Anne

PROUD TO BE A ROBO REBEL
    View Gallery

nothing at all Carol but the more people we can convince not to buy from these people the better, its a case of supply and demand, making our own cd hopefully will make people more aware and buy from a listed trusted seller only.

xxxx

Caroline
    View Gallery

I'd be an interested purchaser too Good luck with producing the CD

Mad Cat Person!!! EmilyLovedHim's Avatar
    aka Bagpuss so in the shop window of course!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison06 View Post
    I will be very happy to support the fund and purchase the CD when it is available. It is appalling the way someone has abused everyones kindness and made a profit from it.

Here here! The only reason I got my robo was cause I loved the templates on here. It is dreadful what has been done - why do a small number of people have to spoil things for the rest of us all the time
    Helen
    MY BLOG
    >^..^<Gottachat CJ >^..^<.

View Gallery

I have posted a message on 2 other craft forums where I believe there are robo users, warning them to check out templates that are for sale.

JeanE
    View Gallery

Please count me in, I will gladly purchase CD. I don't use any aution site, so do hope you will be allowed to advertise here when it is ready. JeanE

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I'm very new to this site and craft robo in general. I love all your templates and think that you share them is the nicest thing. I'm very willing to buy the CD. I'm so sorry that anyone would steal your hard work, that's just wrong. If it wasn't for you kind people I'm not sure I would ever use my CR. I just recently cut one of Ruthan's boxes to send a Christmas present in. I adore it, my 2 year old wanted to keep it for herself and my husband is impressed with all the work you guys do. Because of you he feels that the CR was a good investment since I do not have the time to sit and design or am very good at it (I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old). Thank you all again and I hope this all gets straightened out.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I would be prepared to purchase a CD to help with the cost of a fighting fund. Not prepared to use E been ripped off before and lost $500. As I live in Australia I do not have access to Crafty Club would there be another outlet. I have looked on E but can never find the CD's therefore have no idea who is selling illegal files or who is ripping us off. Perhaps when the legal CD is put there a direct link to the item could be posted here for those of us who are not very good at finding things on E
    Rosemary

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

A CD containing totally new templates sounds fab. Like many others who visit this site I have only managed to do as much as I have with the generosity of the kind people who post on this site. Good luck with your fight for justice.

Out of curiosity, how would I go about getting one or two of the templates that are no longer available on this site? Are these able to be added to the CD also? It would be a shame to lose these.

Cath
    View Gallery

I too dont use e-bay and wouldnt know where to find the template, Cath.x

View Gallery

Rosemary and Cath, I will be promoting the CD on my site once it's available (details in my profile for those who don't know which also has details of sellers of GSD's that you can trust)

Hopefully it will be available from other sources too, at least 2 people who sell their designs and are members here have seperate online shops from ebay so that may be a possibility