Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Me too, anything to help stop this theft.

Sue

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    Count me in I doing print and cuts will be a pleasure making a brand new set for the cd
    love n stuff
    Frances
    xxx

View Gallery

I'm working on a new triple layer book with a fancy edging which is taking time and effort and I have a new idea for another box with a fancy top which was to be my next project. It's the 2nd today and they are wanted for the 8th? If they are done and cut and photographed before then you can have those.

Ruthan x

There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

if you think they will be useful you can use my boxes and peeloff borders

Lindy Lops
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Yes, agee must be infuriating to see your templates being sold by others on that certain site. I wish we could know who it is as I looked last night and could not work it out - so that I could avoid buying any templates by that person but I would love a CD put together by all the clever people that do give us templates. I am a beginner so all the help I get from everyone is much appreciated and I would certainly want to buy it.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I'll be happy to buy one
    Last edited by Tootsie; 03-12-2007 at 09:35 AM.

View Gallery

I would love to buy the cd, but if it is only going to be on 'that' auction site, then I will not be able to, as I have never bought from there yet, (not enough courage to bite the bullet). Will it only be for people who have contributed something, or will non designers (like me) be able to buy from you.
    I have used several templates, and I try to thank the individuals that I have used them from, but I do not sell, and I only make birthday and christmas cards for my personal use.
    Pat

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    I'll buy it for Lianne for christmas (she's just had her robo delivered this week) ... and it will be a lovely surprise for her ... just hope she doesn't read this ......

PLUS .... I get the benefit !

Just wish I could help more ... but I will happily post the details on all the forums I belong to ... and my blog.

View Gallery

I still find it so hard to accept that people can stoop so low, I have never concidered buying a CD of designs before, but i would gladly part with my hard earned cash to help support any form of legal action.

The designs created and freely shared by everyone on this forum have been fantistic, I hope this illegal theif gets sorted soon.

I think Nikki's idea of using the crafty club is fantistic, prehaps if they are willing to resell the new CD you are creating would be of benifit to new robo users. they could prehaps sell it along with the robo as part of a new user package? I know it would have been extremely useful to me when i started, and i would have been willing to pay extra on my inital purchace.

Please let us all know when and where we can buy the CD and of course keep us updated on the legal action, and how we can support further.

suzy

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteri-CAL View Post
    Just wish I could help more ... but I will happily post the details on all the forums I belong to ... and my blog.

could you perhaps post a link to my site on your blog so any people there can also see the trusted sellers list - link is on my profile here

Also for those who don't use eBay, I'm sure those putting it together could look into other outlets for it. The Crafty Club is one of them, but also there are sponsers here who sell the Robo so they may be willing to sell it via their sites

oh and some designers here have their own sites too and do not jsut sell on ebay so some other possible outlets there too
    Last edited by NikiB; 02-12-2007 at 04:02 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper christine mckie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    As a newbie I would be delighted to buy the cd I am only starting to use my machine have had it for a year. The templates produced on this website are fantastic and without the wonderful tips it would still be standing idle.
    So sorry to hear of all the problems and hope they can be resolved quickly for you.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I would buy one also - anything to try to get rid of these people who steal things.

Ad

PROUD TO BE A ROBO REBEL
    View Gallery

Do not worry Pat if it is only for sale on auction site i will buy it for you but you will owe me LOL

I am sure it will be for sale in other outlets, i think at least one of our trusted sellers on austion have shops outside of the auction site

xxxxx

Crafty Reen
    View Gallery

I would be pleased to purchase the CD and thereby contributing to the 'fighting fund'

Good luck girls

more like a desecrated than dedicated crafter at times pipers's Avatar
    View Gallery

I would buy one -