Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    if you have a look in Nikib's profile there is a link to her Robo Rebel site where she is starting to put together a list of Trusted Sellers

You can either search for her in the members list or she's posted in this thread I believe (and many others) - look for the blue Robo Rebel picture under her name, click on it and that will take you to her profile

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaja View Post
    if you have a look in Nikib's profile there is a link to her Robo Rebel site where she is starting to put together a list of Trusted Sellers

You can either search for her in the members list or she's posted in this thread I believe (and many others) - look for the blue Robo Rebel picture under her name, click on it and that will take you to her profile

Thanks Kaja!

Card Making Addict
    View Gallery

Thank you gentleflower

[QUOTE=gentleflower;4159670]These are just some of the files contained in 2 folders and 9 folders to go.

Thank you for highlighting this gentleflower, no wonder mine stopped selling on there, it's such a shame when we only end up with about 80p each time anyway (by the time you take all your fees out).

Hazel xx

View Gallery

I am in two minds I am horrified that this woman has got away with it even for this long but.....she never took any of my designs ....should I be upset lol

Live each day as your last and remember to smile MrsRudy's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Ignore this - I have traced the seller and I don't think this is my design - this has got all of us jittery!!!!! Apologies to Jo's Die Cuts
    Susy