Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Magnolia stamps

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anso View Post
    Sorry to bring you bad news but basically the rule is to NOT use Paypal with them and pay by card only. Unfortunately their customer service leaves a little (!) to be desired.
    oh dear!!

Not sure what to do next then!! I could try re-ordering again with a card I suppose and hope I don't get all 3 lots Or maybe I should try a sponsor!!

...loves sparkly things...and the colour green!! :) Anso's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesleygee View Post
    oh dear!!

Not sure what to do next then!! I could try re-ordering again with a card I suppose and hope I don't get all 3 lots Or maybe I should try a sponsor!!
    If you haven't actually *paid* anything, then I would try and do your order again and pay directly with a credit card.

If you have actually paid by PayPal (I get the feeling you didn't though, as you said the payment didn't work) then I would keep trying to e-mail them and hope that they eventually reply. Hope that was of some help
    Anso

My BLOG - would love a visit if you have a minute spare (incl free layout classes, maze book, exploding box)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (48)
    I don't know if anyone else has had a similar problem to me but I tried to order some Tildas direct from Magnolia Paypal wouldn't go through, something about an error with an email address, so I tried again, and the same thing happened. Now I have had 2 email confirmation of orders from them, and I have emailed back to say I only want one of the orders but don't know how to pay. I haven't had a reply so don't know if I have ordered or not
    You'll probably be ignored until you suddenly get a paypal invoice from them for the order you've tried to cancel. I did exactly the same as you and got the order I paid for with my card but have just submitted a paypal claim for the other. To be honest my advice would be reject the paypal invoice and that way only one of your orders has been paid for (and so only one should turn up) Sorry to sound like a pessimistic pain but I'm a bit cheesed off with them at the minute (lovely though their stamps are)
    Pauline x

My Blog

View Gallery

If you haven't actually *paid* anything, then I would try and do your order again and pay directly with a credit card.

If you have actually paid by PayPal (I get the feeling you didn't though, as you said the payment didn't work) then I would keep trying to e-mail them and hope that they eventually reply. Hope that was of some help
    I haven't had any of the usual confirmation of payment emails from Paypal so I am assuming the payments didn't go through. I will try again with my card I think!!

Thanks for your help Anso

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by pmk View Post
    You'll probably be ignored until you suddenly get a paypal invoice from them for the order you've tried to cancel. I did exactly the same as you and got the order I paid for with my card but have just submitted a paypal claim for the other. To be honest my advice would be reject the paypal invoice and that way only one of your orders has been paid for (and so only one should turn up) Sorry to sound like a pessimistic pain but I'm a bit cheesed off with them at the minute (lovely though their stamps are)
    Thanks Pauline - I am beginning to wish I hadn't tried now!! I hate it when things don't run smoothly

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Mac View Post
    I am expecting twins...............

ETA thats is....I am expecting both
    Whoo Hoo!! although not sure what I ordered from who so I think its only a couple from you Karen.

Cazx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I am expecting twins...............

ETA thats is....I am expecting both
    You are certainly going to have you hands full!
    But just look at all these adoptive parents you have lining up to give them all good loving homes!!
    Last edited by SarahPitts; 05-11-2007 at 04:43 PM.
    Sarah

Springtime Cupcake Recipe Card Swap

...loves sparkly things...and the colour green!! :) Anso's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    I haven't had any of the usual confirmation of payment emails from Paypal so I am assuming the payments didn't go through. I will try again with my card I think!!

Thanks for your help Anso
    You're very welcome

If you log into your PayPal account you will be able to see if a payment went out or not. If it didn't, then re-order with a card. Lots of luck
    Anso

My BLOG - would love a visit if you have a minute spare (incl free layout classes, maze book, exploding box)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    oooooh lovely

Afternoon girls

you know that saying about waiting for a bus and then them all arriving at once.........................its going to be a busy end of week for the elfs
    VALERIE (please do not call me Val, thanks)
    Swaps:

Valerie's blog

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    OMG they are here!
    I only noticed that my cc had been hit today and they are here, no warning , no email, no invoice, no individual prices , tax, postage, fees...just a grand total.

Those of you who have pre orders will get them very soon, its 5.10 so they will not be going out tonight, and after all those orders are sent, whatever is left will be on Funkykits.

I am away to have a lookie in this big box of tilda and see whats there, I am a happy bunny tonight
    Karen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Oh please let me know when the rest are on FK!
    Sarah

Springtime Cupcake Recipe Card Swap

View Gallery

You're very welcome

If you log into your PayPal account you will be able to see if a payment went out or not. If it didn't, then re-order with a card. Lots of luck
    I have just had a look and there is no sign of any payments! Not sure whether to try with my card or find a sponsor

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)
    so excited. \have forgotten what i ordered so it'll be like Christmas
    Heather
    No more swaps, in fact if I ask to join a swap please say NO
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

View Gallery

OMG they are here!
    I only noticed that my cc had been hit today and they are here, no warning , no email, no invoice, no individual prices , tax, postage, fees...just a grand total.

Those of you who have pre orders will get them very soon, its 5.10 so they will not be going out tonight, and after all those orders are sent, whatever is left will be on Funkykits.

I am away to have a lookie in this big box of tilda and see whats there, I am a happy bunny tonight
    HOORAY! Really looking forward to getting my preorders

View Gallery

ohhh christmas has come early!! you've made me write my first post! Hello everyone & I'm so excited now, can't wait for my little tildas to arrive.

The only reason I joined on here was to get to see all the lovely cards every has posted of their tildas & in so doing I stumbled on this thread which led to me buying whhaaay too many tildas and now I've learnt about sugar nellies lol.
    Fran x

My Blog