Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: News...

If i'm not here, i'll be in my craftroom. tracygough's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Congratulations Patsy, that's great news.
    I was lucky i wasn't sick once with my DS, felt sick in the mornings and just nibbled on biccies to stop myself, but i had chronic heart burn and drank gaviscon like it was going out of fashion.
    Take care of yourself xxx
    Tracy x
    DT member for Passion for Promarkers challenge blog

My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Congratulations on your news

Hope the sickness passes soon. I was lucky with both mine DD i was only sick once and DS no morning sickness. Shame I can't say the same for the heartburn he gave me

View Gallery

Thanks again for all your lovely messages Yes, I forgot to mention heartburn already!!! Again never had it with DD Gaviscon is fast becoming my best friend Isn't it funny how we are all so different in our pregnancies.

DH was talking about drilling a hole into my head last night to let the 'pressure' out - believe me I nearly let him Don't think it would harm much - a bit of sawdust might escape!!
    My blogaroonie: Patsy's Little Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)
    Hey what fabulous news. xx
    Heather
    No more swaps, in fact if I ask to join a swap please say NO
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

So many photos, so little time USA2UK's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    What wonderful news Congratulations!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    Fantastic news honey, CONGRATS to you all
    MONICA GALE

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Congratulations Patsy
    Vanessa
    My Blog: Vanessa Stokoe
    Challenges at: Sarah's Cards Ltd Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    Congrats, from me too. All this baby related yukkie symptoms are worth it in the end. Come to think of it there's quite a few expectant mummies (well, only 3 including yours that I know of) here at the moment, must be something in the water. Take care of yourself, Belinda.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    congratulations to you..!!!!!
    I do hope you start feeling a little better soon i was so lucky with my 2 i never had the morning sickness

View Gallery

Congratulations luvvy

Morning sickness? More like all day sickness for me this time around. It lasted for 16 weeks,my bggest problem was I couldn't take liquids. I found sucking on ice lollies relieved the sickness for about an hour. Guess how many I got through?

Gaviscon good for heartburn but if you ever find yourself venturing over to Spain, they do an absolutley fantastic over counter tablet called Cariban. I saw my mums Dr while I was over there earlier this year (my mum lives there) and it's especially for pregnant mummies and very cheap. Fabulous, I brought some back with me.

I started showing this time at 8 weeks! Don't think I'd shrunk back from previous!

hope all goes just lovely for you
    Victoria
    x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi Patsy - many congratulations and hope you're feeling better very soon. Was gonna suggest the forehead stuff but see you've already tried it!! As an holistic therapist the main thing I would recommend is to make sure you are drinking gallons of water!!!! It's amazing how many people don't drink enough normally - but when pregnant you should be drinking even more!! At least 3 litres a day I'd say!! It's hard but worth a go!! Please try!
    Also I would recommend that you find a good therapist locally who is trained in pregnancy massage - it's lovely. Then when your new little darling is here, see if they can teach you to do baby massage - it's so cool. Have been massaging my youngest grandson - he loves it!!! He's 7 months now and have been massaging him once a week since he was about 6 weeks. I can't explain how wonderful it is. Once you've learnt it you can do it every day after bathtime (I know that seems a bit of a task but it only takes a few minutes!) and you'll get yourself a very relaxed and sleepy, contented baby. Good Luck with it all and don't forget the water!!
    Nanny Jane

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Wow congratulations what super news Patsy Hope the sickness and headaches ease soon.
    VALERIE (please do not call me Val, thanks)
    Swaps:

Valerie's blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    YEAH!!!!!That is such brilliant news Patsy I was actually wondering if you might be preagnant! I must be psychic!
    I was lucky enough to avoid sickness with my boy and girl so I can't help with that theory but i'm sure it will soon stop. I loved being preagnant, it made me feel so special, I hope you feel that way too.

Here for the duration! joanne26b's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Congratulations. Hope the headaches pass soon
    Group 3 Digi CJ; Points - 1 SLO - 10 points; DLO - points; Wk Challenge pts; Minibook - pts; CJ entry 25 pts Total = 35points

View Gallery

Aww thanks again all - interesting what you say about water Jane as I'm drinking gallons of the stuff! I'm getting headaches every day now and really blinding ones Someone suggested trying acupuncture so might give that a go. If anyone can think of anything else I'm all ears lol!

Thanks for all your lovely well wishes.

Victoria - are you on a mum's to be thread anywhere on UKS? I saw one a few weeks ago but can't remember where??
    My blogaroonie: Patsy's Little Blog