Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    i expect it will be all repeated in our ones!! LOL I will be like, I am sure I have read this somewhere.
    All I can think about is this. I got my mum to print all the forms out so I can have it ready. I have emailed the contact 3 times already! I actually just tried to call her, I was just going to say welcome and do you know what you have let yourself in for with a zillion and one questions LOL but her answer mesage was in German!

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    OMG your keen! ( as if I did not knwo that)
    Real shame the prices are higher than we expected/wished for but still loads I want. How many time do you think I will print this off before sending it?
    thats almost 4 weeks we have to thumb over the kit order form etc.
    I will look later to see what the aternatives are.
    4 weeks OMG all my babies arrive at the same time as SU , I will be running around like a headless chicken.
    Karen

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

LOL but a happy one

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    we can't really look at alternatives yet surely until our UK cattie comes out, cause firstly we might be getting more retired sets from the US, Mixed Bouquet retired in the States this year!!!!! Ooooh November has never looked so far away, SU, Nellie!!!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I have been and had a look I would like to sign up but am a little worried that I will get enough business
    Trudy

Dedicated cake maker, and totally addicted to Scrapping!!!! Fairycakes1972's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Trudy I'm the same!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    There's no way I would realistically pay £30 for a stamp set - no matter how fabby and fantastic it was.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    we can't really look at alternatives yet surely until our UK cattie comes out, cause firstly we might be getting more retired sets from the US, Mixed Bouquet retired in the States this year!!!!! Ooooh November has never looked so far away, SU, Nellie!!!!!
    Well I ahve decided all the inks and paper is ok, I will stick with that, I like a few sets, I dont like a few, I have emailed that lady (our UK contact) to ask if at least a list will be available before 15th Nov.

Caz

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairycakes1972 View Post
    Trudy I'm the same!
    Well it looks like we are close enough to share LOL
    Trudy

Old Crafter!!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I think you have to break it down into the per stamp value - if you think some of the stamps we purchase now have an average price of between £6 and £10 that means the sets which have 6 or so stamps at around the £30 mark are actually reasonable - its just the shock of shelling it out all at once - lol

Rachel
    Rachel

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I must admit that I was really looking forward to signing up with them, but if the stamp sets are the same price in £ as $ it is a lot more than I expected. What sort of discount do you get if you are a demo?

x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    I think you get a 20% discount as a demo, maybe more depending on the value of the sales. And I also think that you get 30% off your first proper order if you order within a certain amount of time of getting the starter kit. Although that may have been the US site, don't know if it will apply here.

I am an expert in things I know ;-) kitty falol's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    That would be such a shame if the stamps are $/£ I've been sooo looking forward to SU coming here as well I expected there to be a large increase in price, but not 100%. Hmmm, I'd been thinking of holding a party, but I'd be worried about the prices now and my guest's reactions
    http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/signaturepics/sigpic11899_17.gif

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Well, as long as the prices are £ for $ I will continue to buy from a US demonstrator - after paying the P&P it will still work out cheaper than buy from the UK at these prices. I think it's a bit of a rip off expecting us to pay £ for $

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    I think it the UK market has retired set in the catty, it will be a realy wrong move. Simply because you can pick up retired USA sets for a few pounds why pay UK catty price?

But I am still going for it
    Karen