Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)

Aren't you a talented lot!

If you have a moment, please take a minute to check out my Mole's Musings on the Home Page and let me know what YOU think!

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi there,

I totally agree! There is some fantastic work here but more often than not it makes we want to up-tools and play - now that can't be bad!

Jo

Dedicated Scrapper Voodoo Vixen's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Odd really as it never deterrs me from scrapping - even though I see and admire stuff that I would never be able to do. Except.... when it comes to the CC mystery kits! Everyone is always trying to get hold of these and I have never bothered.... because I am so intimidated by the stuff that people actually create with them!!
    Annette There are no mistakes in crafting... just opportunities for more embellishments!

Scrap Happens Here Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (88)
    i no what your saying i feel the same all the time i see such beautiful work, and i (in my own words) think mine is pants i only dream of being able to create such beautiful things

Funny HA HA, Not Funny Peculiar! madhattermillie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (27)
    i see others work, and view it as an inspiration, a stepping stone to create my current perfect layout. i am not ashamed to admit a number of scraplifts.

I love looking at someone elses work and imagining what i could do different or even exactly the same! and to be honest i have been much happier with the lifted layouts than i have with some of my own!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (21)
    Totally agree, but it is an inspiration. Must do better! Can spend hours just browsing all the galleries, instead of scrapping!
    My first cc and have ordered the mystery kit, don't suppose it will turn into anything magical overnight though, but I will have fun, fun, fun
    My Blog 365 Blog Hedgie's Blog

SeptemberTotal=Wk1=Wk2=Wk3=Wk4=Wk5=Challenge Wk1=Wk2=Wk3=Wk4=Wk5=House challenge=Mini book=CJ=Album=

Mad Cat Person!!! EmilyLovedHim's Avatar
    aka Bagpuss so in the shop window of course!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I was so blown away by others work on here I was too terrifed to scrap from the time I joined in 2004 until Feb this year!!!!!! All that aside I went for an interview with a craft store yesterday and although I do not know the outcome as yet he asked me if I were successful would I be interested in running a crop and classes at the store as he loved my work!!! Just shows that you never ever see your own in the same way as other and as such would encourage people to post their LOs (even if the thought terrifies you - I STILL get nice comments on the first on I did on here!!!) and see what comments come in - use the Praise -a -thon too!
    Helen
    MY BLOG
    >^..^<Gottachat CJ >^..^<.

If all else fails-Scrap it cheekygirl's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    good luck Helen hope you get it
    Everyones work is excellant on here and everyone puts their heart and soul into their lo's it is a british thing to not admit what your good at but I am proud of each lo at the end of the day they are for my family and they wont be comparing my work to anybody elses

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Helen - that's great, a real encouragement to us all!

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/

Dedicated Scrapper Voodoo Vixen's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Well done Helen! I hope you get the job and have great fun with it.

Cheekygirl - I think you just said it all.... our families won't be comparing our work wit other peoples - and will see it for what it is, an abundance of memories put together with love.
    Annette There are no mistakes in crafting... just opportunities for more embellishments!

Scrap Happens Here Blog

Handbag, shoe and choco - holic! Bluemoonjules's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Yes, loads of talented people on here, and some great imaginations - but, no, I don't feel intimidated. Sometime I have a bit of the green-eyed monster and wish something was MY work but nothing makes me think I couldn't do the same if I wanted to or tried.
    - 6.25% Welsh -

Mad Cat Person!!! EmilyLovedHim's Avatar
    aka Bagpuss so in the shop window of course!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I think the main thing to remember with you LOs is WHO are you doing it for? the work in a lot of mags is done for the mag and not for someone's own personal use. Having said this I am proud to say that my photos are also used by Rosemary Merry who is using some of my DD in an upcoming Christmas LO of SI mag!!
    Helen
    MY BLOG
    >^..^<Gottachat CJ >^..^<.