Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    thanks!!

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    I have not had any news in the last few weeks but that another few weeks nearer them getting across the pond.
    I think we will miss most of the Christmas trade as a demo but it will be nice to start the year off with something as fabby as this company and I hope they have a "shing dig" to launch the UK team somewhere I can get to in the UK.

can anyone remember what they did when they opened up in AU/NZ
    Karen

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    No I dont know... I do know there call centre is going to be germany (with a toll free or local call number) but they will have a UK person just outside London. How do I know, well I ask the questions! LOL

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

well if its down here I have a little bed I can put up in my stamp room and I am right near gatwick airport (20 mins up road) for someone, thats if it is down this way! I'll be there... I keep thinking about it, how fun it will be, how different it will be to what they are used to. The USA people seem to be much louder ect than us, I wonder if the English reserve will still remain or if the rubber crazed women will let themselves go! LOL

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Okay, so does anyone know how it actually works in the States? I was one of the many who fell for the other party plan thingy from the States that started up over here, and I'm assuming it's lots better than that.

Is there any training to be a demonstrator?

View Gallery

They will have a call centre with people that can help. Part of the demo pack has training stuff, you get monthly demo magazines with ideas ect and you will also get to access the splitcoaststampers demo only side which hass all the info you will ever need.

Its party plan/catalogue based.

If there are any other questions please ask away

Caz

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    Well I can't wait .... I am gonna blitz the North with SU !!!

I got my 'whole in the flesh' catty yesterday and haven't put it down yet !!!

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Dibby View Post
    Okay, so does anyone know how it actually works in the States? I was one of the many who fell for the other party plan thingy from the States that started up over here, and I'm assuming it's lots better than that.
    OMG it is so much better, the quaility of the catty/book is as rich as you have ever seen in the craft world. The stamps are great and everthing is colour matched, card ribbon inks......
    and then there are the punches

it is far far better quality than you have seen before, think bazzill type card, hero arts designs and lush ribbons.

There are a few thing in the catty that are over priced among the tools.
    Karen

View Gallery

(Hi Cal!)

Okay, lots of questions.

So demos carry a catalogue, and order take from there, is that right? Do we know if there is going to be a distribution center here, or if we order from the States. Any idea of postage rates and times yet? With TLC the postage absolutely crippled it. What discounts does the demo get?

I'm sure I'll think of more LOL.

View Gallery

No prices as such now. Yes demos carry catalogues, Call center will be in germany, there will be a UK manger just outside london.... Not 100% sure on the discount structure though they said they were still finalizing all that stuff, targets ect...

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hysteri-CAL View Post
    Well I can't wait .... I am gonna blitz the North with SU !!!

I got my 'whole in the flesh' catty yesterday and haven't put it down yet !!!
    I can buy from you then Cal
    Heather
    No more swaps, in fact if I ask to join a swap please say NO
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

View Gallery

Is it going to be opening up in Germany as well then? Or Europe wide?

And will we place orders through the Call Center? (Notice I said "we" as though I'm already part of the team LOL).

And if I'm asking too many questions, tell me to buzz off!

View Gallery

europe but where I dont know...

I presume yes to call centre and also it can in the USA all be done online too

You can ask questions, I cant say I know for sure how it will work over here but I know how it works in the USA...

Caz

Wish for spellcheck
    View Gallery

the girls in the USA order it all online from the site, but will they have a different site for us?
    I guess they will have to have a warehouse full of stock in Europe as it would take too long and cost loads to send each order over. Then there would be the tax due if it came direct to you from the USA, customs would be a nightmare, I guess they would do all that and keep it in a warehouse and send it form there. This is where the extra margin would come from.

I hope they have a get together so we can all stand up an cheer, shake our pom poms and have an all american style seminar (i will be the one siting in the corner shakin her head, or after half a bottle of vodka I too could be shakin my pom poms)
    Karen