Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

So who here will be signing up with SU?

I just wondered how many others are waiting desperately to sign up with SU to become a demo?

I have owned probably well over 100 SU sets, unfortunately only about 50 right now and even worse only 6 current!! and been buying SU for many years, back to the early 90's. I never thought that SU would come over here and am soooo pleased!

Thought maybe we could chatter about it and anything we hear. So far we know they are coming beginning November and I asked them how much the starter kit was and they told me it will cost £155 and yes you can swap out sets if either you have them or you dont really feel inspired by their kit choises.

Caz

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I'll be at the front of the queue (after you Caz ) I LOVE their stuff

Collector of pretty things Samm's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Have you heard anything about the prices though Caz? 'cause I was wondering how they would compare with us getting from the US.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I was wondering that too Samm... as much as it's annoying having to wait to get them via the states the prices are very attractive!

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

I have no clue and yes I expect people will still buy from USA. Cant blame them, but I hope there will still be people that will buy from their demos and join in stamp camps ect I am sure there will be some that will.

View Gallery

I'm hoping that I might be able to find someone local as I'd love to see the demos etc... Caz fancy moving my way lol!!

Nutter Extraordinaire!! scrappydiva's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    OK... I'm obviously being thick cause for the life of me I can't figure out what "SU" is!! Enlighten me please??

View Gallery

Stampin Up! an american home party plan stamping and scrapping company

HTH
    caz

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Kezza22 View Post
    I'm hoping that I might be able to find someone local as I'd love to see the demos etc... Caz fancy moving my way lol!!
    aww I wish hun! if only we could afford our own place we have to rent down here as its too expensive to get onto the property ladder.

You dont fancy it yourself? I suppose you work full time?
    Cazx

Nutter Extraordinaire!! scrappydiva's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Ah!!! I assume from your post that they are starting up over here now too? Any ideas of where I can have a look at some stuff?

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Kezza22 View Post
    I was wondering that too Samm... as much as it's annoying having to wait to get them via the states the prices are very attractive!
    you will still have to wait but hopefully it wont be as long. As stampin up! reps are not allowed to "cash and carry" which means carry stock so it all has to be ordered for you. An annoying rule they have... although I am sure USA demos sometimes will irgnore it for somethings...

View Gallery

The USA catalogue can be viewed at www.stampinup.com I assume the UK catalogue will be quiet simular

View Gallery

Awww... yes I work full time and also I don't really know any local crafters so for me it's a no no but I am so hoping I can find someone local because you miss out on the demos and the ideas and inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by stampingcaz View Post
    aww I wish hun! if only we could afford our own place we have to rent down here as its too expensive to get onto the property ladder.

You dont fancy it yourself? I suppose you work full time?
    Cazx

View Gallery

I'm hoping I'll be able to get some here

I love these stamps, hope someone local to me takes it up, would love to go to a demo. It is something I would love to do but don't know if I would have the confidence let alone the finances to do it.