Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (43)
    Oh no, I've only gone and ordered some from Kitty. StampingCaz was the bad iinfluence on me.

Need some advice now- Igenerally 'colour in' using my pebbles chalks and do it quite generally. if I want the colour to be more solid and accurate what do you all use and recommend. Haven't really made cards for a while but made 5 last night
    Heather
    No more swaps, in fact if I ask to join a swap please say NO
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by persephone View Post
    Oh no, I've only gone and ordered some from Kitty. StampingCaz was the bad iinfluence on me.

Need some advice now- Igenerally 'colour in' using my pebbles chalks and do it quite generally. if I want the colour to be more solid and accurate what do you all use and recommend. Haven't really made cards for a while but made 5 last night

LOL, thats it, blame me!

I colour all mine in with either watercolour pencils with aquapainter brush OR H20's and aquapainter brush. HTH
    Caz
    PS glad I tempted you

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Ta caz. never looked at your blog before but looked yesterday and that's where it all started.
    Heather
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    moi?! ... well I guess that must mean I have taste then

oooooh thanks for the update on the new bellas Mrs Mac... best have a check just to see if it's something I NEED!

Quote Originally Posted by mum-on-the-run View Post
    Aww, thanks so much for all the image offers ladies, what a lovely bunch you all are!!

Kerrie, I hate to break it to you but you really are a bad influence and always have been!! There's no point in denying it!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    ooooh heather you won't be disappointed Welcome to the Bella club lol!

I tend to use watercolours or H20's which I love!

Quote Originally Posted by persephone View Post

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I've just pinched my watercolours back from dd who is 3 and will be devastated- my fault for letting her have them in the first place. I'd better go buy some of my own though as she'll think she's allowed to join in with me.

Any sponsors on here sell decent ones and the H20's tat you know of
    Heather

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

well thanks to kitty they arrived this morning and I have made some practice cards- they're on my blog if anyone wants a look- would appreciate critique
    Heather

Dedicated Scrapper Lighthousegirl's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I think they are looking good!

I have a bad cold too so all I have achieved is some stampings which I am having a lovely time colouring in in different ways - they may or may not make it onto cards.

I dont know which is my favourite ... it may well be Bookwormbella, or tinkabella or even cosmobella or maybe prezzibella

How can I choose?!?!?!?!?!
    Light

If you want details of my blog please let me know!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks Light

I've ordered Witchybella and Tinkerbella from Mrs Mac tonight- getting a serious addiction now- to think I haven't made cards for eons
    Heather

Dedicated Scrapper Lighthousegirl's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I can see myself with an expanding collection too :-) I am going to have to review how I store my unmounted stamps to accomodate them!
    Light

If you want details of my blog please let me know!

Collector of : stamps, ribbons, flowers, jewels ect Oh and skint too! removed user's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have had to rehouse my bellas, I did decorate a metal lunch tin but then I got too many and also I ez mounted them so they are now in one of those A4plastic boxes, lid just about shuts!! LOL Oppps! they are addictive
    Last edited by stampingcaz; 09-09-2007 at 07:04 AM. Reason: cant spell!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Mine are on their EZMount and then in the plastic wrapper they come in and then I have them in a large Click and close plastic see through box from Tesco. I really need to think of a way to store tem better. I don't really want to store them in files cos I think might not use them.
    Heather

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    at the moment my favourite is Cruisabella, but I really, really love the text stamps, and my current favourite is A Big Happy Birthday.

I need more of these.

Kym
    My Blog

I received my first lot of Bellas yesterday (only 4 at the moment) I have made 2 cards using my bellas. I would be grateful to know what you think, good or bad.

I am so impressed by these stamps, I can see my 4 growing very quickly.

Many Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Lovely Lisa. What did you colour them in with?
    Heather