Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Boxes/Tags/Envelopes & Stationery

Notices

Thread: Boxes

Threaded View

I'm sure i could use that for something..... frogzone's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)

Twister Box and Curved Box

well ladies and gentlemen, here is septembers challenge....

i was out shopping the other day and wow how much things seem to have gone up in price.. and if you are like so many people beginging to feel the pinch and dreading the hefty thwack of the bills over christmas here is somthing that you may find helpful........ as well as entertaining !

I have always enjoyed taking a flat sheet of paper and making somthing 3 dimensional out of it....... boxes being my favourite.

I love my Robo and I most of all the perforations which can be used for a fold line or even a tear off slip by just adjusting the size of the cuts... its fantasticaly acurate and it turs out right every time.

.. now when you think of fold lines or crease lines I bet you think of a straight line.... but have you tried folding a curve !

So this months challenge is very simple take a flat piece of paper and turn it into somthing 3 dimesional

I have done 6 different 'boxes' to give you some ideas so why not give it a go..

Twister box
    Pillow style box with a rip open tab,
    Triangular pencil box with rip tab,
    Small hanger boxes ( ideal for xmas tree)
    Home made sweet box
    Curved fold box.

hope you have fun...

Remember you can use more than one sheet of paper.... look at the packaging in the shops for insipration
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 11-10-2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: additional tips..
    Lis