Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Boxes/Tags/Envelopes & Stationery

Notices

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxes

Loving Life on UKScrappers BevS97's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)

Boxes

It's a free template so I don't think there should be any copyright issues. I worked out (actually DH worked out) it looks better if you tuck each petal underneath the one before it rather than on top.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lucille; 31-03-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Box template

Hi there - thought I would add a template that my wife and I created for a simple box !!!!

Hope you like it
    Last edited by Lucille; 28-04-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Chest

Hello all!
    i have hopefuly uploaded this chest box for you to have a go at if you wish!
    i have not yet uploaded anything so i hope it worked!
    it is done on two a4 cards at the size it is but you can scale it down to fit to one if you wish!

enjoy

rob
    Last edited by Lucille; 06-08-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Pillow Box

Pillow boxes in two sizes with cut outs and tags. Petal-like cut out can be gift tag envie, folded to make jewellery box, fold two sides and stick to make a heart envie - lots of uses etc.
    Enjoy,
    Susibi
    Last edited by Lucille; 11-08-2007 at 02:32 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Easy box kit

I love making boxes on the CR they come out precise every time and with the perforations folding is a whizz. This is a fun way to make boxes with any number of sides.
    Things to do when making your template:
    Think about where your cut lines are and where your fold lines are - draw one side to make sure you have it right
    I always add a turnover to make my box neater and sturdier - if you aren't bothered and want a bigger box then redraw the side without the turnover.
    To make a rectangular box make a short side and a long side -place them together then copy and paste - quicker!
    For the pillow box resize your side before making your box .
    If you make your side short and fat you can make tube like boxes!

Cut a hexagonal box in fancy card - make some cut outs in the top, back with tulle or organza and you have a pretty box for pot pourri
    Enjoy
    Susibi

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

basic A6 card box

Will hold up to 6 A6cards and envelopes ( the base is 3cm deep and the top 1,5cm deep)
    Susibi

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

another box card/etui thingy

another idea to play with, I have seen these around , so this is our "Robo" version - I used Stressed lid from her flip box files - Thank You Stressed! Hubby came up with the idea of a stand leg to hold it up, the rounded square covers it - just delete if not wanted... enjoy

I'm sure i could use that for something..... frogzone's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Here it is my very first box.... I really like the shape of this box its very unusual i got the idea from a box of smellies i got for my birthday.
    It a six sided box with a domed top, its made in one piece... although i'm sure some of you very clever peple out there could modify it so that it can be made a bigger size.

I would suggest that you make it in paper first to get the hang of folding the 'lid'.
    The lid is made up of valley and mountain folds, and when viewed from above looks like a flower! The box measures approx 7cm tall by 6.5 across.
    This took me ages to do but i'm really pleased with it.

If anyones interested i have also made a fliptop cigarette packet... i know its not PC but it does save you loosing your cigarettes when you go to a party!
    I made one for my son by hand .. in black with a scyth on the front, must have worked he stopped smoking !!

13/08/07 photo added
    Last edited by Lucille; 05-11-2011 at 04:25 PM.

I'm sure i could use that for something..... frogzone's Avatar
    View Gallery

If you are used to folding boxes or are just that way inclined its quite easy to fold, just watch out for the lid !
    Crease along all perforations and then hold cutout same way up as in file, printed side away from you fold up the bottom flap, the base flap will automatically follow this now becomes lower front of the packet.
    Fold up the base flaps on the right and left first,then fold flaps from back towards you and then fold back the front flaps.
    This is the lower setion complete.
    You should have the packet facing you fold down the small flap at the top. you should now be able to see 3 crease lines. Take the inside tab fold back the side tabs 90 degress. with the 'scooped out edge at the top slide this inside your pack and line up the top of the tab with the crease line line 2nd from bottom.
    Now for the Lid!!
    Fold flaps 1 down towards you so they are at 90 degrees to the pack and then fold inward towards each other. So what was thier inside edge lines up with that 2nd crease line. These then stick to the inside of the lid top and the angled parts match up with the main part of the box. All you need to do now is fold down the last flap.
    I always use a paper model first, once i get the jist of folding the object i then make it in card or heavyweight paper. I made these packs in matt 235gsm Photo paper which I get from the local computer market it cuts wonderfully well and produces a good print.
    Last edited by frogzone; 18-08-2007 at 09:45 PM.

Owner of Janome MC9900 & Brother ScanNCut
    View Gallery

Nestorenko Inspired Box

hi all i posted my box design in my gallery earlier today, heres the template.

just a few things to point out. I have left each panel as individual panels because this way your box can be anything from 3 sides upwards, my gallery one was made with 5 panels.

also the reinforcement base and lid goes with this 5 sided shape you will have to make your own if you use less or more panels.

the base just adds stability to the box and i threaded ribbon through the top and it then comes out through the gaps in the folded over flaps.

you can take the template apart and make the flaps deeper, you could also join the panel together to save on the sticking, but i just thought it was a bit more versatile to me todo it this way.

i stuck my side tabs with art institute glue, dried in minutes and once completely fast sets like concrete, which i think for a box thats best.

fold the top & bottom flaps in one by one anti clockwise and tuck the last one under the first and it will stay in place and i stuck the base reinforcement in place with double sided tape, the top one just sits on top of the gift.

hope you find it of some use i am thinking maybe good for the kids at easter with chocolate eggs or cut in black card and stamped and embossed in gold.

oh yes that reminds me the gold line on the template is for the pen so if you dont use it turn it off in the cutline settings.

or cut in nice pattern card would look good as well.
    Last edited by stressed; 20-02-2007 at 12:30 AM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I havent seen this one posted SO Here is a frie box I did today.. Enjoy!

Dashes are red lines... Black solid cut
    Last edited by Lucille; 22-03-2007 at 06:29 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)

DL card box

Hi,
    I seem to be making a lot of cards in DL size and some are a bit bulky. So it was time to bite the bullet and make a box.

The red and blue lines show where the score lines need to be. I know a lot of people don't liked the dashed lines. As it is obvious where most go, I did the blue lines to show the only ones which aren't obvious. Don't know if this makes sense. Basically don't dash cut the red lines, (if you don't want to), and only do the blue ones, follow the picture for the others.

The box is a neat fit and is 12mm high.

Enjoy.

ErikaP
    Last edited by ErikaP; 12-01-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Dedicated Scrapper sugar n spice's Avatar
    View Gallery

tuxedo box

Been a lot of interest in tuxedo boxes lately, so I thought I would have go at one. This is the third attempt to get it right and it cuts perfectly. I have added a waistcoat and cravat as well as a rose button hole and bowtie, so you have loads of choice and variety to keep you going. I am going to upload a wedding/evening dress box to go with this.
    I hope someone can use this.

Dedicated Scrapper sugar n spice's Avatar
    View Gallery

Thumbs up wedding/evening dress box

Been a lot of interest in wedding boxes lately, so I thought I would have go at one. This cuts perfectly. I have added a rose corsage. I have just uploaded a tuxedo box to go with this.
    hope someone can make some use of them.

Dedicated Scrapper cherrybabs2005's Avatar
    View Gallery

Invite With RSVP

My 1st template, might need tweaking a little.......
    Last edited by Lucille; 08-09-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    Love & Hugs
    Barbara