Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Becoming a UKScrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Moving to France

Later in the year my craft robo, DH and I will be leaving the UK to reside permanently in Dept.16 France. Any of you lads and lassies know of shops where I can buy my card making supplies in that area? Have car, will travel (within reason).

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi!

ErikaP lives in France though no idea if you will be anywhere near her.

Good Luck with your move

Sue
    Daily Blogging and Loving It !!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Maybe some of our other French members could help too? Try posting in French and ask them?

Create & Craft will deliver abroad and I think also QVC, so if you're stuck you can order though them.

Rosemary

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Hi Celia,

Generally crafting is not so big in France. We had no shops near us until recentlyn now we have 2. Both are quite small and don't carry a lot in the way of scrapbooking supplies. The prices can also be on the expensive side. I confess that I still do a lot of my shopping in the Uk.
    QVC are expensive when it comes to postage charges. Create and Craft do a flat 10 quid postage rate, so you have to make sure that you order enough to offset the postage.

The best idea is to go on PagesJaune and look for loisirs creatif. Hopefully you will find something. Also some of the larger DIY stores have craft areas. The one I use is called Briconaut, it's about 25 miles away. I also use a Destockage place, clearance warehouse. It has mainly art materials, but is getting more and more scrapbooking and cardmaking stuff in. It took me 3 years to find it!!

Bonne chance.

erikaP