Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Oh to have a mirror like this!! eccles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi there everyone!

I have been lurking around this site for ages now. Have posted the odd thing but quite shy I'm Debbie. I'm 43 and have been married to DH for 19 years (at the end of this month!) I have 2 daughters aged 16 and 13.

I have been a crafter in one form or another all my life. My Mum was a great crafter (mainly sewing, painting and drawing) I hope I'm passing the craft bug down the generations. Both daughters enjoy crafting. DD1 is studying hard for her GCSE's at the moment so doesn't get much free time. She is looking forward to the end of June as she want's to do some serious scrapping
    It was actually when DD2 went to a scrapbook party that I started to take an interest. It has now taken over my life, the whole house and the bank balance

DH bought me a Robo for Christmas and I love it! I''ve not been brave enough to tackle anything too tricky yet. I'm really in awe of some of the wonderful things others have posted on here! I've picked up so many tips. You guys really are a very talented and helpful bunch

Love pretty paper and dies Fairysparkle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Welcome aboard and please don't be shy we are not that scary
    Lorraine

View Gallery

Thanks Lorraine

The problem is once I start you wont be able to shut me up

View Gallery

If you look at my post count you will see I have that problem too
    Lorraine

View Gallery

That's an impressive post count Lorraine! I'm going work on getting mine into double figures

View Gallery

Wish you all the best with that
    Lorraine

Doing things my own way angeljakki's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Hi Everyone. My names Jakki I am 35yrs young. I have been crafting for 22yrs in one form and another. I have been married for 16yrs and have 3 lovely girls. Shanna 14 going to join the RAF when old enough, Heather 11 wants to be a vet but hates blood and Kayleigh she is 9 yrs old and special needs. My other hobbies are motorbikes and Falconry.

I had come across the forum a few times but never joined and then found the time to join and this place seems like a nice freindly place to post, read, share and help others.

Got my craft robo pro for 2 things to make signs and sign write things for our joinery business and to make cards and things with. Looking at getting a t-shirt press to play with as I already make mugs for our business and friends as well as machine embroidery. As you can tell I wear alot of feathers in my hat I love a challenge and new things that I can take on. I wired the electrics on our 2 bedroom extension, work on site when need to on the tools with my husband but am waiting for an operation on both my hands just at the moment which is frustrating. Love playing with my 110 defender land rover which I take off roading when flying with friends golden eagles and birds of prey.
    Last edited by angeljakki; 20-04-2007 at 03:26 PM.

View Gallery

Hi Jakki
    Lorraine

Doing things my own way angeljakki's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Hi lorraine. Hope to get to know everyonr alittle better as I find my feet.

View Gallery

Just take your time, you will soon be whizzing around the boards
    Lorraine

Crafting is for life, not just for Christmas! Jackie H's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Hi everybody, I'm Jackie and soon to be 55, well looking at the calendar, one week today to be precise!

I am marrried to Peter and have two daughters, Nicola, age 27 and Sarah who will be 21 in May. I worked full-time as a Director's PA up until 31st December last year, when the daft idiot retired so I went on the rubbish pile as well!

I thought I might go mad being at home all day but luckily, I got my Robo for Christmas which really just tied in right. At first, the thoughts of setting it up and trying to use it terrified me almost as much as going to the dentist, but I found this forum full of friendly, helpful people and the rest is history. I'm not the most experienced user but with UKS to hand, there is nothing I wouldn't tackle as I know the answers are all here. I haven't been crafting for that long as I trained as a nail technician and the plan was for that to be my hobby rather than a career, doing it for friends and family. It didn't last long as I soon turned my attention to card making after watching a craft program on TV one day. I have to say, it is far more rewarding and therapeutic as a hobby and could never see me giving this up.

So, that's me in a nutshell, it's a pleasure to be around all you lovely people and I look forward to many years of happy crafting. As for finding another job, I don't think so!

Jackie

Canada's newest arty immigrant LMS17a's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (37)
    Hi, I'm Lou. I'm nearly 34, have a gorgeous hubby and two children aged 2 1/2 and 16 months. Been scrapping since my daughter was born and have now broadened my horizons in the world of altered art. I'm self employed as a transcription typist working from home part time and I also teach altered art classes at a local craft shop and work for a local business woman doing her accounts.

ANYWAY, that's the unimportant bit over!!

MY GORGEOUS AND RATHER WONDERFUL HUBBY HAS BOUGHT ME A CRAFT ROBO!!!!!!

It's a CR 200-20 whatever that stands for!

I've got absolutely no idea what to do with it yet, have never seen one, let alone seen how it works. I seem to have a roll of self adhesive paper that's come with it, again, for what I don't know yet.

Looking forward to playing with my Robo tonight (I'm allowed to have it now rather than my birthday so I can use it for the cyber crop - boy, do I love my hubby)

Looking forward to chatting with you

Lou
    x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    o, that's me in a nutshell, it's a pleasure to be around all you lovely people and I look forward to many years of happy crafting. As for finding another job, I don't think so

dont blame you
    Tina craft robo

View Gallery

Lou take it slowly read the tutorials on here and you will be fine
    Lorraine