Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Hi everyone, I'm Von. I live on the outskirts of Greater Manchester, and work for the local authority. I recently celebrated my 60th birthday in Iceland which was simply stunning. (I saw the Southern lights in Australia when I was a child, and it seemed reasonable to me to want to see the Northern lights for my sixtieth!) We were very lucky, as the lights were in the night sky as we descended into Keflavik. I love scrapbooking and have just invested in the Craft Robo which is simply brilliant. I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow crafters. With very best wishes to you all.

Self Confessed Paper Stroker ~*Anna*~'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi I'm Anna, I'm 37, married, no kids, I live near Rotherham and I've been crafting as long as I can remember. I started making cards when we moved into our first flat 17yrs ago, been making them ever since. I've recently started scrapbooking and have lots of plans for pages.

When I'm not making a mess all over the house with my glitter I am swotting for my exams in June as I am currently studying a BA in archaeology at the University of Sheffield.

I only got my robo two days ago and I'm hooked already, thanks to this forum
    And I'd just like to say thank you to all the people who share their knowledge on here

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hi everyone, my name is Jan but go by the name of lucylogic, can't think how I come to get it now but it certainly suits me as I'm a college lecturer in computing. I'll be 56 in May, my how the years have flown! I've been married to hubby Dave 31 yrs next Tuesday . I have 2 lovely grandchildren, Darren who is 15 and Jamie who will be 11 in July by my son from my first marriage all those moons ago. I'm also to become a grandma again in July by my son's new partner. I live in a village called Eston which is between Middlesbrough and Redcar on the North East Coast. I'm currently teaching young adults with learning difficulties/disabilities and also physical disabilities and I love them to bits and this is in the college at Stockton-on-Tees which is 15 minutes away. Have had my Rosie for 15 months and love her to bits as well. That's me folks

PS Now have another granddaughter since posting this born on July 15th 2007
    Last edited by lucylogic; 06-12-2007 at 09:36 PM.

View Gallery

Welcome and don't worry you'll be a pro robo in no time. And yes it is very addictive.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    And The Robo Rebel Team Is Up For New Members
    Tina craft robo

Trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me :-( Amanda Marriott's Avatar
    View Gallery

Just found this thread ... where have I been for the past week? lol ... My name is Amanda (but better called Mandi cos I will answer you then!) .. 44 going on 4, committed Christian ... spending alot of time in remote Zambian villages lol. I have two *children* ... Sarai aged 22 and Bex who is 21 and has cerebral palsy. Living in Northolt, Middlesex. Married to the most wonderful man and best friend Paul. I have always wanted to do scrapbooking but it hadnt *hit* the UK when I had my first whims, so have been scrapbooking with a vengeance since I discovered stash! Not sure what else to write here but was so happy to find this thread :-)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Hello everyone - lovely to meet so many people with the same interest. I bought my RoboChef at the NEC (my other half still hasn't forgiven me for that one but it was the only way I could think of to swing it - most things you can sneek in through the front door but this one wasn't as easy !) Haven't really used it that much as I've been off work for a while due to illness but slowly I am getting back into the land of the living !! and I hope to put all the tutorials into practice once I've read through them - thanks to everyone who takes the time to do these - learning can be an uphill struggle and looking at pictures is so much nicer.

I'm 43 live in sunny (at the moment) Gloucestershire and have signed up to be a Rebel even though I haven't a clue what that means !! I also have two children one of which has seen the t-shirt thread so that's going to be my next project - wish me luck !

Lilly

Love pretty paper and dies Fairysparkle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Hi e1
    I'm Lorraine 48 years ancient/young depending on my mood
    Had the original CR for an early Christmas pressie but have not used it loads yet and certainly not done anything fancy like tracing or making my own templates!
    I have 4 children and 2 Grandchildren and love scrapbooking which I occasionally get paid to do
    And i live in Gloucestershire too Lily
    Lorraine

Trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me :-( Amanda Marriott's Avatar
    View Gallery

I grew up in Gloucestershire lol ... Bisley near Stroud.

View Gallery

Lol I'm in Stroud Amanda
    Lorraine

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    and you've taught me FairySparkle ! I have a lovely box I made with your help at PaperArts - small world !

View Gallery

Oh !well your avatar makes you look a bit different
    Lorraine

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi everyone
    my names Lin, live in Stockton, Cleveland, married to Bill, one daughter, had my Robbie a year now, best thing since sliced bread , - love crafts, gardening , sewing and reading. Im all of 4'9 but hubby says you can hear me even if you cannot see me!!!

I have finally got to the end phew - it is great to read about everyone.

I am Lisa 35 , married to Neill , who I have been with for 16 years (not married that long though). We have 2 boys Charlie 11 and Alfie 3, I am a SAHM after many years of work. I started cardmaking April last year when I gave up work (had enough ) and have recently taken up scrapbooking. I do sell a few cards to family and friends but nothing that can support my addiction .

I got my robo (not named as yet, any suggestions) at the end of January this year and simply it . I haven't become as skilled as some on here and appreciate all the help that is given along with all the fantastic templates. I think I have joined the rebel crowd but am unsure?

I have recently become the proud owner of a DSLR camera which I am trying to learn how to use. That is me all over haven't quite grasped how to use the robo so have to buy something else that will take me an age to learn.

I have 2 elderly cats (not that they realise that) Tigger and Smoking, 2 dogs (shar pei's (they are the wrinkly dogs)) Pippa and Timmy. They are my other expensive addiction. The photo under my name is of Timmy.

I am lucky enough to have my own craft space (shed at the bottom of the garden) it is my little haven. Painted, carpeted and heated - love it .

Would love to make a living out of craft but haven't a clue how to go about it. I want to do a web design course to try and learn more about designing websites so that I can hopefully improve mine.

Forgot to mention I live in Dagenham, Essex but was born in Bethnal Green, East London.

Sorry I think I have written too much - must learn to shut up.

View Gallery

Thought it was a lovely post Lisa but then I read quick
    Lorraine