Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Cricut coming

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I went onto the forum and used the search box and typed in retire

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

I have personally spoken with Cathy Davis at Provo Craft, in early December, who is a spokesperson for Provo Craft about their MAP policy, and asked why these cartridges were taken off of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy and she told me that it was because they ARE being retired. She said they are coming out with new carts (A couple in the works are a Wedding theme, a different Christmas cart and Family theme) all the time and because of this they will occasionally discontinue some of their slower movers. As far as the New Machines goes, We do know that the old carts will work in it but they may only work up to the 5" that was made for the first machine. Who knows- maybe they are working on another Bags cart that will cut up to the 11-12' size. If the info is incorrect about the 2 carts being retired, then Provo Craft are the ones who are trying to get people to by more because their sales are slower on these carts.

love this pic thanks to cheryl at feel good photos deejaz's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    Quote Originally Posted by emilys

I have personally spoken with Cathy Davis at Provo Craft, in early December, who is a spokesperson for Provo Craft about their MAP policy, and asked why these cartridges were taken off of their MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy and she told me that it was because they ARE being retired. She said they are coming out with new carts (A couple in the works are a Wedding theme, a different Christmas cart and Family theme) all the time and because of this they will occasionally discontinue some of their slower movers. As far as the New Machines goes, We do know that the old carts will work in it but they may only work up to the 5" that was made for the first machine. Who knows- maybe they are working on another Bags cart that will cut up to the 11-12' size. If the info is incorrect about the 2 carts being retired, then Provo Craft are the ones who are trying to get people to by more because their sales are slower on these carts.

Scrapwitch

Aug points slo 4 = dlo = minibooks= pts, tag book= pts, flag book= pts, CJ= pts, entry into CJ (3)=75pts. Weekly Challenges pts.August week1= , week2 = week 3= week 4=Total = 105

Guess whose been to specsavers??? Ali M's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)
    When can we expect to recieve the ones from the 20% offer???

As for retiring some...if it means they are going to be at a lower price..YIPEEE!!...ive got basecamp and I love the font!

love this pic thanks to cheryl at feel good photos deejaz's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Ali M

As for retiring some...if it means they are going to be at a lower price..YIPEEE!!...ive got basecamp and I love the font!

Hi Ali im still waiting thought it should of been today ish waiting for Alphalicious just going to check my e-mails for when it was posted

Just checked my E-mails and my order was sent on the 27/2/07 so usually 10 days cant wait..............
    Last edited by deejaz; 05-03-2007 at 11:31 AM.
    Dee xx
    Scrapwitch

Aug points slo 4 = dlo = minibooks= pts, tag book= pts, flag book= pts, CJ= pts, entry into CJ (3)=75pts. Weekly Challenges pts.August week1= , week2 = week 3= week 4=Total = 105

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    oooh, just checked, mine was posted on 27th Feb too, do you think we will get it today?? I am waiting for Fab Finds!!

not enough hours in the day janeycutting's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    Could someone PM me where you get these good deals from please
    Jane

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Ali M

It can be up to 3 weeks. When I bought off that well known auction site from them, it was 2 weeks.

Guess whose been to specsavers??? Ali M's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (50)

oh well

AAAGGHHH!!I havent recieved an email to say mine has been dispatched yet...and I ordered on the monday...I know the moneys gone out tho...

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    the acknowledgement came from a different company SPS order fulfillment, could it have gone in your spam folder?