Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate Kirsty262's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (120)

My CR has stopped working!!

I cut comething out earlier tonight and when I have just tried to do something else it says it cannot communicate with the computer Everything is plugged in and switched on

Any ideas? I am supposed to be taking it to the crop with me on Saturday

TIA

Scrapbooking is not a matter of life or death - it's MUCH more important than that SAFBrixham's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    This happened to me earlier this week - check the USB cable is firmly in!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    The first thing I would do is close down your PC, do a full disc clean up first and then shut it down.

If you still have a problem when you restart, if you have XP you have a program loaded that can restore your PC to an earlier time, go to Start/Programs/Accessories/Systen Tools/System Restore.

Then follow the prompts and select yesterday or even further back. You won't lose anything on your PC but it will reset the programs so whatever affected your CR should be rectified.

If that doesn't work then you may have to uninstall and reinstall the software.

System Restore doesn't work with media centre by the way, as I know to my own cost.

There is nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate Kirsty262's Avatar
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by SAFBrixham
    This happened to me earlier this week - check the USB cable is firmly in!
    It is

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Josieanne
    The first thing I would do is close down your PC, do a full disc clean up first and then shut it down.

If you still have a problem when you restart, if you have XP you have a program loaded that can restore your PC to an earlier time, go to Start/Programs/Accessories/Systen Tools/System Restore.

Then follow the prompts and select yesterday or even further back. You won't lose anything on your PC but it will reset the programs so whatever affected your CR should be rectified.

If that doesn't work then you may have to uninstall and reinstall the software.

System Restore doesn't work with media centre by the way, as I know to my own cost.
    will go try that now

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (85)
    Kirsty If you need any help feel free to PM me.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Also when you shut down your PC, don't just select Re-start actually shut it down and power-up again. When you select Re-start not everything is closed completely so whatever is causing the problem could still be lingering.
    Ramblings of a Robo Rebel

Forever Memories For You for all you Robo needs

[/FONT]3, That's the magic number. Yes it is, It's the magic number .

View Gallery

right it is now working, not sure what hapened but it seems ok now, thanks

Joanne thanks for your kind offer, flipping machines LOL