Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

On me hols till Friday :) wssla00's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    Quote Originally Posted by welshhelen
    i got my goodies from the two peas website, i would have gone to the sponsors but i couldnt find them in the uk

OOOH!!! Cheers Im not going to look *wanders off quietly*

sticking stuff
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (57)
    Quote Originally Posted by wssla00
    OOOH!!! Cheers Im not going to look *wanders off quietly*
    sarah, they have a fab wishlist facility!

On me hols till Friday :) wssla00's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (47)
    Quote Originally Posted by welshhelen
    sarah, they have a fab wishlist facility!

Hmmm me thinks that it maybe good for me birfday eh???

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (101)
    what did you buy Helen ? we can all enjoy it vicariously if you make a nice list for us

(it must be good stuff, I've just read your total )
    Tree

The Treehouse
    SWAPS AND CJS LAST UPDATED 29/08/2010

View Gallery

sorry, missed that - I am revelling in anticipation of the arrival of my crocodile

That is one yummy list of stuff - I have those birdie stamps and 7G stickers are a life essential in my book
    Tree

The Treehouse

I love Santa this much!! beckymischief's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (49)
    arrhhh i was trying to be so good, then my simply stamping mag came and now got a huge wish list, so i decided to come on here to convince myself that i really dont need stuff immediently and you all talk about crop a dile that i promised i would buy myself before christmas....................hmmmm since i promised myself it before christmas but forgot to order would that still count as a pre diet purchase???
    Loves Becky
    http://chimeracrafts.blogspot.com/
    12 days of xmas swap

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by beckymischief
    arrhhh i was trying to be so good, then my simply stamping mag came and now got a huge wish list, so i decided to come on here to convince myself that i really dont need stuff immediently and you all talk about crop a dile that i promised i would buy myself before christmas....................hmmmm since i promised myself it before christmas but forgot to order would that still count as a pre diet purchase???

hmmm, well I'm not sure about that I have wanted one since Nov but counted it into this month's budget (I want extra points for that!) I see you have enough budget left to cover it though

how big is this list from the stamping mag ?
    Tree

The Treehouse

As happy as a pig in muck!! jo.bee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (87)
    Being good tonight - doing this weeks challenge and using the free papers out of this copy of SBI - did have to buy a bag of sparkly bits as the rules say it needs bling and I didn't have any!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

How about some pretend shopping?

OK guys how about this for an idea .... I am going to America where the stash diet is soooo not going to count! But to make the most of my time out there and the money I have to spend why do you guys not give us some ideas of the things I should maybe get while I am out there?

See though I have loads of stash I am terrible at knowing what is expensive and I should get or what the latest in thing is or what makes things are. I tend to buy because I like it or for a specific project (my trouble is I will buy about ten things different things which *could* be used for a LO and if I am lucky use one!). Sooo any help would be greatly appreciated on what you would buy if you were going!

At the moment I thought that idea books may be cheaper out there so thought about getting some of them - but which ones?????

And appart from that I am so not sure! Maybe one album to use to scrapbook my holiday in .........

Help!

Viv

PS And links so I can see the item would be even better if not too much torture!

PPS If you think this is a pants idea and you do not want to do a vertual shopping list then tell me and I will delet this post!

I love Santa this much!! beckymischief's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (49)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa
    hmmm, well I'm not sure about that I have wanted one since Nov but counted it into this month's budget (I want extra points for that!) I see you have enough budget left to cover it though

how big is this list from the stamping mag ?
    well i new to stamping so about a dozen items and as for budget i just had to buy some bits for the 3 cjs im doing so it has gone down! maybe i should pay myself £1 a lo and 50p a card to boost fund!

all you with bdays coming are so jammy, mine was december BUT i have just bribed dp out of kit subscription for valentines
    Loves Becky
    http://chimeracrafts.blogspot.com/
    12 days of xmas swap

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by beckymischief
    well i new to stamping so about a dozen items and as for budget i just had to buy some bits for the 3 cjs im doing so it has gone down! maybe i should pay myself £1 a lo and 50p a card to boost fund!
    How much are you paying yourself for a CJ entry though hon???? And do not forget that creating your CJ has to be worth more than a entry IYSWIM.

Viv

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    you don't have to do all the bits for the challenge - if you'd not had bling you could have still claimed 20 points

I'd have bought the bling though

As happy as a pig in muck!! jo.bee's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (87)
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpybecky
    you don't have to do all the bits for the challenge - if you'd not had bling you could have still claimed 20 points

I'd have bought the bling though
    I can't do half measures - its all or nothing - can't buy one sheet of pp - have to buy the lot

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    birfday? I've got one of those

I'd forgottten about that can I ask for stash and will it be free on my stash diet? [hopefuly smilie]

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by bumpybecky
    birfday? I've got one of those

I'd forgottten about that can I ask for stash and will it be free on my stash diet? [hopefuly smilie]

Well of course - that is if it is a birthday present then it is in addition to your stash diet budget!

And of course if you are like me and always get yourself a little present - from me to me - in an attempt to console myself for getting another year older and all then stash diet is definetly not included in that present either!