Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    and her cheeky little monkey! Natbag's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    I know exactly what you mean Gashead, I just did a major clear out of ds' room and it looked much worse half way through! I think my craft area is next, it's tidyish but I'm struggling to find anything so I think I need to organise everything better
    Natalie x
    Member of Doodlin' Daisies team & Green Buttons house
    My Blog
    365 days

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I'm watching this thread with interest. We've just had planning approved for an extension which will include a new craft room. It won't be massive approx 2m x 3m but the space will be all mine and I want to make the most of it.
    Some great looking workspaces on here.
    Sharon

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    oooo I want that pink and green one.... might need to kick sone out of his room permanently then I can do it out completely....... ooooooo so jealous of her..........................

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I am so excited about my scrap room - I am scrunched up in a corner of DH's office at the moment and it is not good for creating at all (hark a me being a right DIVA pants!)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    We did our study out last year when we needed to make our spare bedroom for our DD1 prior to the arrival of the 2nd - we needed somewhere to put my sister!! We got the desk from stationary box shown above BUT the measurements we were given weren't the right lines & it doesn't fit a corner. we intend getting a joiner we know to build us a hideway desk so that it doesn't look like a craft room when we have guests or when DH uses it!! Sort of a cross between kitchen style units/desk & shelving. it's got ot be a multi-functional room but it's also tiny. trying to go for a nice colour scheme too. However we need a new bathroom before we can do it!!
    Jo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    It is already on UKS somewhere but this is my MFI scraproom
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    I so would love a totally coordinated scrap room and have decided when we move no idea when yet) I am having all white furniture with pink, lilac and lime green walls. Hubby has said I can as long as I leave enough room for a fold up guest bed to be put down if needed. But that would live in another room.....

I so need some new furniture but it is soooo expensive.
    Been away from scrapbooking for 6+ years

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Not at its tidiest at the moment but I still love the space it gives me. I also use the room for patchwork and other crafts.
    My blog
    www.nanagin.blogspot.com

Better a creative mess than an idle tidiness.

View Gallery

the MFI stuff wasn't expensive and Nigel adapted the units - like the one with all the art bins
    It was one of the only bookshelves units we found that was really sturdy and also tall enough for cropper hoppers and 12 x 12 albums. It has 5 shelves all about 15 inches tall

Nice Slippers!! Warm paws!! comfortablecat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I did mine 6months ago when we moved & decided to have everything on show to make me use it!!! The down side is that it can look untidy even when it's tidy IYKWIM?

I have a built in cupboard in there which you can't see that holds all my albums & bags etc. I do share this room with DD so used kitchen work tops to give us a long run of desk to work on. It also means I can have friends round to scrap with me

The pics show the spare bedroom from the left of the room as you enter around the room. They were taken a few months a go so must take some new ones as it has changed a little.

Nice Slippers!! Warm paws!! comfortablecat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I now have curtains up & a few more shelves too, not as neat & tidy as all the other yummy rooms I've seen but I'm happy in there Last pic shows whole room.

Love Scrapdolly's shelves that take the 12X12 Cropper Hopper files (mine hangf over the edge of the shelf a lttle!!)

View Gallery

we used worktops for ours too - much simpler, easy to clean and everything

Your room looks lovely

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    Comfortable cat. Do you mind if i scraplift your ikea wooden boxes.....love how you have labelled them.
    Been away from scrapbooking for 6+ years

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Wow everyone's scraprooms/areas look so good, can't wait til next summer when can sort myself out one at the moment mine's crammed into scrap bags and boxes so can move it between uni and home, takes forever to get everything out to scrap and then crammed back in again. Some great ideas and lovely to see lots of bright colours!! and so organised....

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    This is in our family room/kitchen. The units are from MFI, and the desk in the IKEA 'robin'. I also have a computer desk on the other side of the room, and tend to scrap at the kitchen table. I like scrapping around the family- wouldn't like being shut away in a separate room. Plus i can keep an eye on the cooking and scrap at the same time (or go on UKS). needless to say, my cooking has deteriorated since I satrted scrapping. The units are great though, you can add doors where you want, and the shelves are all adjustable.
    MY SCRAPPY BLOG MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    THE SCRAPBOOK MAGAZINE DT