Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    awwww please don't tell me how fab the shop is

In July I spent a night down in that area and always wanted to go to Creative Pastimes and the Craft Barn

So I set off to find them on the Sunday morning..............drove round and round for ages and couldn't find them, so went back up home to Cheshire v dissapointed

When I got home I found out that they are not open on a Sunday so glad I didn't find them in a way

So many ideas, so little time .... Mole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Yes, stop it you horrible lot. I was in the 'vicinity' yesterday and hoping to visit Creative Pastimes but in the end didn't have enough time, and had to go home 'stashless'! Boo!

Member of the BLUE BRADS and SCRAP & TICKLE teams.
    http://molescreations.blogspot.com/

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Marriott
    Yay! Can't wait! My DD (Sarai) makes loads of cards and is now getting into the scrap bug! I have just paid off my CC for this month so have an empty card! I went to the thingy at Thorpe Park earlier in the year and came back with a Craft Robo! My hubby said that he should have had the camera cos Sarai and I came out looking like bag ladies!!! Thankfully I have a hubby who supports me totally when it comes to scrapbooking ... and reckons that it is a pleasure to watch me add to my stash!!!!! (His words, not mine!!!!). Sarah ...... I am looking forwards to meeting you ... why dont you come with us? !!!!

Oooooh bless you!! I'd love to but I have already made plans tomorrow and I can't get out of them! What a pain as I would have loved too!!!!
    Sarah

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    It's well worth the drive, I can recommend the cirtus sponge cake

Trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me :-( Amanda Marriott's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Cheers Jane! It will make a change from trekking down the M25 to Canterbury (Herne actually) where my DD lives ... the car knows its way there now so I will have to make sure it isnt on autopilot!!!!

View Gallery

Never mind BB .... we will just have to pop across the road to say hello to each other at some point soon! If it is any good I might be up for another visit next week (tempting fate here!)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    I went while I was on holiday in Kent.....it's absolutely worth a visit. Fantastic place, loads to see and buy and the food was delicious. The all day crop was great.

Just wish I didn't live so far away

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    I plan a trip there and to craft u love if I cant get to Alley Pally. So was interested to read this thread!
    weight loss since 21.01.09 23lbs

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    It's def worth visiting the Craft Barn too if you're in the area as they have loads of stuff, though not as much room as Creative Pastimes.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Marriott
    Yay! Can't wait! My DD (Sarai) makes loads of cards and is now getting into the scrap bug! I have just paid off my CC for this month so have an empty card! I went to the thingy at Thorpe Park earlier in the year and came back with a Craft Robo! My hubby said that he should have had the camera cos Sarai and I came out looking like bag ladies!!! Thankfully I have a hubby who supports me totally when it comes to scrapbooking ... and reckons that it is a pleasure to watch me add to my stash!!!!! (His words, not mine!!!!). Sarah ...... I am looking forwards to meeting you ... why dont you come with us? !!!!

If you have to sell the kids, I'll take them provided you throw in that hubby of yours- or maybe a straight swap?
    MY SCRAPPY BLOG MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
    THE SCRAPBOOK MAGAZINE DT

View Gallery

Ha ha ha ......... no can do!!!! I swopped my old one for a newer model last year and he is still under warranty lol lol lol !!!!!!!