Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Well chop my legs off and call me a squatter.... Harrys_Gal's Avatar
    Somewhere over the Rainbow... unfortunately not anywhere near the pot of gold !!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

rolling Hooray for Digital Cameras

I am quite new to this scrap booking 'thang' and soon realised that in fact I do not have many recent pictures of people and places in my life...I think this is simply because I never really knew what to do with them and stashed them in a huge box upstairs........Well I dared to venture into the black hole of old photographs and what did I find.......................lots of sky pictures......lots of top of heads missing pictures......a few no heads at all pictures....one of to feet and of course hundreds of fuzzy looking ones that make all the people look like they come from Mars... ... !!!!!

So Hooray for digital at least now I can know instantly how bad my photography really is without having to wait for to find out!!!

Ha Ha Ha

Kate xx

Dedicated Scrapper Scrappin HelsF's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (31)
    LOL Kate!

Welcome to UK Scrappers and scrapping too!

I had loads and loads of pants photos taken of eldest daughter (now 13 yr old) in a bid to get that fab picture and there were plent of carpet shots, half a person shots and the ultimate head chopped off shots. Film processing cost so much to find out the subject wasn't in the photo after all!

I 2nd your salute to Digi cameras!

Wee Hels