Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)

My name's Nina, and I'm a scrapaholic!

OK, I suppose I should have seen it coming, but I've finally realised I'm a scrapaholic!
    I often dream about layouts; I'd like to think I come up with all my good ideas in dreams, but I very rarely remember them long enough to carry them out, and the same goes for scrappy LO's! I do dream about patterened paper and cardstock though, and I am quite happy to admit that.
    Then a couple of weeks ago my bofriend had a dream about a scrapbook shop... to be fair to him, we have visited a few different ones the last month or so, and I talk about scrapping a lot, so he has it pretty well drummed into him. I was going to post on here and tell you all when that happened, but kind of put it off. It's not *that* weird, is it?
    Anyway, the final crunch came last night when I dreamt about meeting Scrapdolly (twice!) on the bus in Nottingham. She is one of my fave scrappers, but I've never met Scrapdolly before; only seen her pic and of course I know she lives rather a long way from Nottingham! It was really weird though! I hope Karen isn't too freaked out that a random woman in Canada is dreaming about her!
    Has anyone else ever had any bizarre scrapbooking related dreams?

Scrapadoodlediva's Team CJ
    February points: 4xSLO=40, 1xDLO=20 2xminibooks=100 Total=160
    Scrap Sanctuary - My Blog

scrapping in the tropics, but my heart belongs in Wales arianwen's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I haven't dreamt about Los (but I never remember my dreams so who knows ) but I have just planned my dds Easter holidays around what will make good LOs. Does that count as a scrapaholic.

have yet to buy an outfit for any of my dds to match a Basic Grey paper, but I'm sure that day will come

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Hi

From one Nina to another

Nina

Dedicated Scrapper Voodoo Vixen's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    It is so nice to be in such good company! I often dream about LO's and got so annoyed that I couldn't remember them in the morning that now I have pen and paper next to the bed and write it all down with a sketch and go back to sleep.

I also have to admit that I have been known to go and buy an outfit for my granddaughter and send it to her with instructions to have her photo taken because it matches some paper I want to use!!!

I am a scrapaholic....
    Annette There are no mistakes in crafting... just opportunities for more embellishments!

Scrap Happens Here Blog

Im in the Meerkat Family!!! Acidburnrosie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    Quote Originally Posted by isithebe
    Hi

From one Nina to another

Nina
    Im Nina too and have relatives in Nottingham .....spooky ........welcome and i dont think your weird for dreaming about LOs, i couldnt get to sleep the other night cause i was too busy trying to think of something to complete a challenge LO (in the end i used dolphin earings)