Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)

Zipemate and Goosebumps

embossing dies, do anyone know if these can be used together? Would love to buy some but worried incase they wont go through my zipe.
    Could anyone give me the OK to shop?

Family History Fanatic. stillscrapping's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    As a retailer of the Zipe'mate all my info tells me that the Zip'eMate was designed as a multi-die machine and there fore the only thing that would make any die not suitable is the size. If it will fit through the machine then it should be fine to use. So I suppose the answer is yes, it should be. Why not email Accucut and ask. They are very quick to reply.

Julie
    Julie.

Follow your arrow where ever it points

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    The Goosebumps are fatter than the standard QK, and aren't supposed to be squashed fully shut. I know people have major problems with this in the sidekick, and as such I've stuck to getting my QK tool out for them.

Having said that, once I'd read your post I had a think about my Zip-e-Mate kit, and all I can suggest is possibly replacing the top cutting mat with the embossing sqashy one. Might give it a try later, in which case I'll let you know how I get on

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    Thanks Cheryl, I knew the two pieces had to be used together, making it double the thickness of an ordinary QK, but I havent thought about using the embossing mat with it , good idea! Please do let me know if you give it a try, thanks