Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaarrgghhh!

Merged with Mrsflea - same person scrapjax's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (-5)
    Quote Originally Posted by MelinBeds
    Mmmmmmmm always assume the worst if they are quiet for too long - that's my motto...... borne out of the 'face covered in lipstick' and '12x12 papers scrunched up and folded into 'vans'(fans)' incidents
    Definitely agree with that!! Have got a little 2 1/2 year old chatterbox and the only time she's quiet is when she's up to mischief - have had my acrylics on the living room rug before now

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (40)
    my dd & her 2 friends decided to make some cards a few weeks ago and proceeded to use over half a bottle of primas!!! and almost a whole mm simply stated alphabet, they came over last saturday and I watched them like a hawk the whole time!
    MaRia
    Member of The Classy Crafters
    feb: 1 card

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (18)
    Quote Originally Posted by celfyddyd
    I have a stack of MM eyelets that seem to be able to open their own pots and tip themselves everywhere. So glad I don't have little helpers. If I did they would probably spend their lives with their hands tied behind their backs.

Those pots are rubbish... I have taken all of mine out now after the umpteenth time of having to pick them up and sort them out

collector of pretty paper robinsmadmum's Avatar
    View Gallery

well I swear my DD of 11, and coming along nicely with her scrapping, can smell a new kit when its been delivered, it doesn't matter where I put it she finds it and declares thats just what she wanted.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Well i have only myself to blame for my brads and eyelets going scattering across my bedroom floor. Knocked the box off the desk and it was open. Picked them all up, sorted them back out and two days later i done exactly the same thing. Arrrgggghhh was all i said.

However, i do know a very mischevious 2 year old who's latest trick involved a full tub of vaseline and her mother's living room. Everything was just smoothered in it. Even the her hair and her bother who was a sleep on the chair. Don't you just love them

<3 <3 Soooo in love <3 <3 converse girl's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    oh dear. how did he get 'em

sammi

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    My little angel has unravelled two rolls of glue dots and wrapped them around himself. We also had four pots of glitter emptied over the carpet isn't it amazing each time hes got hold of my stash I have been ill and Daddy has supposed to have been watching him. Doesn't dare touch it when i'm around I dont have to shout at him I just have to look at him and he stops.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    OK now you have all got me scared witless, my 15 month old does try and toddle off into my craft room when we are upstairs but I keep the door shut now and he won't be able to reach the handle to undo this for a quite a few years. I do occassionally forget to close the door and he does hesitate on the threshold now looking to see where I am as I have told him so many times that no that is mummys room and you can't go in there.

The problem is I am sure there will be a day when mummy is not paying attention and the door is open and oh my god, I need to sit down.

Dedicated Scrapper Scrappy~Sarah's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    NOoooooooo! Been pondering as to were to stash my stash as my babe is being to move now!

Sarah

I know it was 8 yrs ago, but dont I look young..... MelinBeds's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukasmummy
    My little angel has unravelled two rolls of glue dots and wrapped them around himself. We also had four pots of glitter emptied over the carpet isn't it amazing each time hes got hold of my stash I have been ill and Daddy has supposed to have been watching him. Doesn't dare touch it when i'm around I dont have to shout at him I just have to look at him and he stops.
    DH looked after my 2 DDs last week for a day on his own when I worked an extra day...... I got home and DD2 (2) had a bump on her forehead from a trolley at Tesco, a garrot mark from running into a skipping rope, and a scrape down her leg from falling over a step..... whilst DD1 (4) had an egg on the back of her head from falling off the swing - and she had only been home in the avo as she'd been at school in the morning! And he wonders why I'm worried they're going to the caravan with him next week while I do some more extra days at work!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    My stash is in a cupboard that is easy to open but in front of it is my Robox which is rather heavy. So far (touch wood) dd2 hasn't been able to move it and so just steals my unaltered lunch tins instead.....

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy~Sarah
    NOoooooooo! Been pondering as to were to stash my stash as my babe is being to move now!

BEWARE nowhere is safe

Gradually Improving Scrapper Cathu's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    You've just reminded me - we had a 'glue dots episode' at Christmas time when I was card-making & had left stuff on the dining-room table where I thought it was out of reach. DP cleaned up the results of that one. I must have wiped that from my memory!

View Gallery

I have a look just like that usually save it for DH tho

I know it was 8 yrs ago, but dont I look young..... MelinBeds's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinsmadmum
    BEWARE nowhere is safe
    I've got a cupboard just crying out to look after your stash for you.......
    Well - it was worth a try