Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Quote Originally Posted by baylie
    They are some of my collectors bears.All mohair and galss eyes and cost a fortune, but i started collecting them when i was 12 and have slowly built them up. Some still sit in acid free tissue in a box. Poor bears!

My nan was mad about bears and both my sister and i kinda followed her footsteps.

My most expensive one is the one she left to me when she passed away and it is worth £560.....and climbing.

I have so many bottles (44) of primas but mainly buy when i see a bargain and just refill the bottles i do have.
    I bet it's sentimental value is far greater!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Quote Originally Posted by baylie
    They are some of my collectors bears.All mohair and galss eyes and cost a fortune, but i started collecting them when i was 12 and have slowly built them up. Some still sit in acid free tissue in a box. Poor bears!

My nan was mad about bears and both my sister and i kinda followed her footsteps.

My most expensive one is the one she left to me when she passed away and it is worth £560.....and climbing.

I have so many bottles (44) of primas but mainly buy when i see a bargain and just refill the bottles i do have.
    I collect bears too and have made a few mohair ones aswell. They are an expensive thing to collect. You will treasure your Nan's bear for life though, there is nothing nicer than a well loved bear
    Rebecca
    I'm a Chipboard ChickMy Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    The bear is called pearl as she has a beautiful necklace mad eof them.....she is also a pearly curly mohair with black glass and crystal eyes

She stands at 40" roughly
    Been away from scrapbooking for 6+ years