Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Becoming a UKScrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Scrapbook inspirations?

This thread has been automatically created, because the original thread had over 250 posts.

The original thread was located HERE.

The first post was....

On the scrapbook inspirations website it says the first quarterly magazine is coming out in february but havent heard anymore? Does anyone know when it is being published? And im sorry if someone has already asked this question.
    Please feel free to carry on......

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Hello there - I saw this magazine in Hobbycraft on Monday and it's very nice but it has a price tag of £9.99 and it hasn't got many pages - it's so, so overpriced that I sadly had to decline. It has got £19 worth of downloads from Two Peas in a Bucket - but I'd rather have magazine content rather than downloads I don't really want.
    I should either be half that price or double the size - I can't justify £10 for one skinny magazine!

Anne

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

The mag has finally arrived in my local WHS, I was so excited. I have every issue of their old SI and loved it very much. However, I was sadly disappointed at how thin it was and from quickly looking through it (was loaded up with shopping so couldn't look properly..lol) it looked like it was just a gallery of readers layouts. I didn't think it was worth the money and put it back on the shelf.

Independant SU Demonstrator LesleySh's Avatar
    View Gallery

I picked up a copy of Creativity the quarterly Docrafts mag for £2.50 today and it looked thicker than than the "Ideas Book" and took me three times as long to read so I will stick with that and give SI a miss from now on.