Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: PHP files

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

PHP files

I haven't used my CR for sometime but need it for a project. When I try to import a GSD file it comes over as PHP and my PC can't read it! Also I getting a pop-up about installing the programme again which I've done but thus keeps popping now! Does anyone have any idea what's happened to cause this? Thanks in advance Sonia x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    The PHP problem is apparently due to a bug in Internet Explorer - it first appeared and was discussed a while back. Change the .php extension part of your downloaded file back to .gsd and you should be OK to go.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by dozyrosy View Post
    The PHP problem is apparently due to a bug in Internet Explorer - it first appeared and was discussed a while back. Change the .php extension part of your downloaded file back to .gsd and you should be OK to go.

Rosemary
    Thanks Rosemary but how do I do that? Sonia

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Sonia if you can't see the extension of your file to do what Rosemary suggests have a look how to solve the problem here

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    Sonia if you can't see the extension of your file to do what Rosemary suggests have a look how to solve the problem here
    Thank you so much for this. I'll do this tomorrow now as I can't go in my craft room tonight! Because it's raining I spray painted 2 book art Christmas trees and there are too many fumes . My poor OH is not happy! .
    Thanks for the advice and I'll let you know how I got on. Sonia

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

ha ha

Thank you so much for the help and advice. I did it this morning and it works but I didn't have the cog! I had to search in different icons and it was in one I can't even recall which one (it's an age thing) although it might have been in tools. Hugs and thanks Sonia

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Glad it worked for you Sonia. I don't use Internet Explorer I use Firefox so don't know if IE has changed since Joyce wrote that