Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: Tealight Box???

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)

Tealight Box???

I'd like to make a small box that will hold 12 tealight candles... does anyone know of any tutorials or of a gift box tutorial that will be the right size please?
    Erika x
    "Hug them, kiss them and tell them that you love them. Don't miss the chances that life is giving you to spend with people you love. There are no rewinds!" Adam Sandler

My Photobucket My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    If you know how to make a box, just measure out what you want - area covered by the tealights plus a bit for the base, height of the tealights plus a bit for the sides. Same for the lid but slightly bigger so it will fit easily over the base. If you haven't made a box before any tutorial for making a box plus lid will do as starters, then take the measurements as above. And in both cases, make a test box to see that you have it correct, and adjust if necessary before you make the real one.

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Thank-You... took me 3 attempts but as they say Third time lucky
    Erika x
    "Hug them, kiss them and tell them that you love them. Don't miss the chances that life is giving you to spend with people you love. There are no rewinds!" Adam Sandler

My Photobucket My Blog