Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (97)

Rainy Day Scrapping

As I look out of the window to see yet another sheet of rain slice across it , I wondered if the weather had affected my scrapping !

Must admit my scrap room has never been tidier ( Not going out much ) and I seem to have bought a few papers with rainclouds and puddle-like blues and greys ... but I don't think I've taken any photos for over a month !

Anyone put the weather to their advantage and done some rainy day layouts ?
    My Blog

Claire

Typical phrase: "Ooh I could scrap that!" Nabview's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Doea a rainbow layout count?

I think I've made others at some point because, living in the UK, if you didn't ever go anywhere / take photos when it's cold or wet ... then you'd never go anywhere!
    Find me on my blog: Notes on Paper; on Twitter: @notesonpaper and here on Pinterest.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I've certainly done more scrapping. I have a layout sitting on my desk now which I keep adding to as I pass - that doesn't normally happen! And this week I've used two collections with umbrellas on them - Kaisercraft Pink Gelato and Lily Bee Buttercup. Only I've used them to scrap lovely sunny holiday photos, lol. Clearly the weather is affecting my brain!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I've just done a page with a rainbow pattern on it....maybe I have subconsciously picked up on all the rain

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    The rain is definitely giving me an excuse to sit in and scrap...my layouts always have clouds, does that count ?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    It's certainly given me time to think about colour/content, all I can think of are yellows and the pictures of the kids on holiday!

Dedicated Scrapper YorkshireLass's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I've used the opportunity to make progress on my week in the life book, I'm almost there! The binding on the smash books is far too small though, I haven't made my pages that bulky but I'm starting to think i'm going to have to put bigger wires on it :S
    Jules
    My Blog updated 11.7.15

View Gallery

Lovely layout Julie and loved the photograph in your car on your blog ... looked like you were driving across the plains of the US into the eye of a hurricane judging by those clouds !!
    I think the only effect the rain has had on my scrapping is that I've been browsing more online ... and spotting the odd purchase to cheer me up !!
    My Blog

Claire

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    I finished a minibook that I started at the crop on Saturday. It's a sort of flipping flag book The theme is great days out we have had and the perfect focus when we are no longer all together in one place (DS off at Uni ) and don't HAVE days out like this every weekend like we used to.

I realize that's not the best photo but the best to show the bones of the book. More on my blog.

Typical phrase: "Ooh I could scrap that!" Nabview's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate_ee View Post
    Lovely layout Julie and loved the photograph in your car on your blog ... looked like you were driving across the plains of the US into the eye of a hurricane judging by those clouds !!
    I think the only effect the rain has had on my scrapping is that I've been browsing more online ... and spotting the odd purchase to cheer me up !!
    Thanks Claire.

p.s that cloud was soooo wide too - the photo doesn't do it justice!
    Find me on my blog: Notes on Paper; on Twitter: @notesonpaper and here on Pinterest.

View Gallery

Mary Anne - love your flip flag book - those card toppers and so cute.
    My Blog

Claire