Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)

Advice re upgrade to Designer Edition Software

Hello I have just bought a Cameo 2 and can't wait for it to arrive. I have been researching this for two months as for me its quite a big purchase. I have decided that for what I want to do I need to purchase the Designer Edition Software as well.

I have been looking at prices and Amazon UK have it for £32.99 but Amazon com have it for $24.97. Has anyone bought from the US websitevand do you have to wait ages for the card to arrive or do they just email the code you need.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rincelex; 25-04-2015 at 04:12 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincelex View Post
    Hello I have just bought a Cameo 2 and can't wait for it to arrive. I have been researching this for two months as for me its quite a big purchase. I have decided that for what I want to do I need to purchase the Designer Edition Software as well.

I have been looking at prices and Amazon UK have it for £32.99 but Amazon.com have it for $24.97. Has anyone bought from the US websitevand do you have to wait ages for the card to arrive or do they just email the code you need.

Thanks
    Hi sorry I've removed the link (because links to other sites are allowed) but I've left the name. I bought mine from an american site although not the one you mention and I was sent the code via email almost instantly plus a $10 download code..... doesn't it say which you get when you buy it?
    Last edited by DJG; 25-04-2015 at 02:22 PM.