Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: I'm back

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

I'm back

Hi everyone, hope some of you remember me - I've not been able to come on here since January. I've missed coming on to chat and do the challenges etc.
    I'm still caring for my hubby Paul who had a stroke last year and that role has practically taken over my life, but I'm determined to start having some me time from now on. The other reason I stopped coming on the site was because the team I was in closed because most of the people left, and there was only me. I hope you don't mind me coming back to join in some of the fun. I feel like I need some to make up for the stress of daily life.

Sheila

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (67)
    Welcome back Sheila - I'm sure you will slot back in - bit like driving !

Sorry to read about your husband, I'm sure its a lot of hard work for you xxxxxxxx

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer tigerlady's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty Lady View Post
    Hi everyone, hope some of you remember me - I've not been able to come on here since January. I've missed coming on to chat and do the challenges etc.
    I'm still caring for my hubby Paul who had a stroke last year and that role has practically taken over my life, but I'm determined to start having some me time from now on. The other reason I stopped coming on the site was because the team I was in closed because most of the people left, and there was only me. I hope you don't mind me coming back to join in some of the fun. I feel like I need some to make up for the stress of daily life.

Sheila
    Sheila I was thinking about you earlier this week and wondering how things were going. It's nice you hear from you. Welcome back.

Team Leader of Scrappycats My blog

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Welcome back Sheila! So glad you're back... I do hope Paul is doing better now. I hope your 'me time' will include some photography again.. I used to enjoy your Snap series.. which is still going... Alison 2 is running it now.
    I look forward to chatting with you again.

View Gallery

Thank you all for welcoming me back. Caring is very hard work - Paul recently had 5 weeks back in hospital, and nearly didn't make it because he was so poorly and since he came home in September he's needed even more caring than before. I've got him into respite for 2 weeks because I desperately needed a break. It's good to be back again, as I've really missed you all and all the challenges.

View Gallery

Welcome back Sheila!

Sorry to hear about your husband. It must be really difficult for you. I hope you do manage some me time. This is a good place to start!

I enjoyed the Snap series too but fell out of the habit of doing it. It’s hard to keep everything going sometimes.

Shaeron x