Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Retail Therapy > Monthly Kits

Notices

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Christmas kit should be ready to go on Monday. I'm just waiting on another order of extra page protectors arriving.

I've got to put a cap on the kits now as I can't get any more albums in the mint and there are 4 left. I'm doing a full image today and adding the details to the shop of what's available. I've got a kit with a black album and I can do a couple more kits without albums. It's a kit for pocket page albums though as there isn't much 12x12 paper, (as it's designed to work the 4x4 album with) it's more embellishment based so if you're using your own album or making one I'd recommend a pocket page one or if you've got a large amount of Christmas paper to use up from last Christmas time or a new collection pack you could supplement it to make it a 12x12 kit. I've used lots of neutrals so it's nice and easy to match it with other things if you wanted to and vice versa, be able to mix left overs into other projects.
    Leo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Just had a look at the contents of the Christmas kit, love the numerals pack that is such a good idea and the label for the album. Can't wait to get this now and be ready for December for once!

obsessing about paper is perfectly normal peachey-kins's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    *sigh* it's such a nice kit. Maybe next year
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

That's a scary thought, next year! I'm enjoying doing the Christmas stuff but at the same time I can't believe it's come around again so quickly.

The Nov/Dec Quirky Kits won't be Christmas themed but like with last years there is a nod to the festive season in there.
    Leo

View Gallery

I've noticed lots of planner pins Leo, any chance of a planner theme kit??
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

Christmas kits are all packed and ready to go. I've just sent out the notifications.

Not got any planner kits planned ( ) no but I am working on a blog series about making a planner/organiser/smashbook type creation just with scrapping stash, (i.e past and current kits bits) so that's why the Pinterest board's up.

I may get some planners in for the nov/dec extras store as I'm sure they're going to be even more popular next year and it could be a nice thing for a Christmas gift or something to kick start 2015 scrapping with but it will depend on the prices, I've not been given any price lists for any of the new planner style supplies yet. If they're silly prices I might not because you can get really nice planners from places like Staples and Paperchase here already.

There's a new scrapbook album that Studio Calico have made that has 6 rings like a planner so you can interchange planner refills with page protectors and stuff so that could be a different way of approaching it, (Similar to what this lady does, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJcV6RpjFVU) . I haven't got any ordering info on those yet either so will have to see.
    Leo

View Gallery

That sounds interesting!
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

card and a layout with the latest lite kit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

Those look cute Steph!

I've been looking into the planner stash over the last few days and I've decided the best way to go is to stick with what I know and love and I can't tell from what I've seen of the pre-orders what pages will hold in terms of US holidays etc, (if you want to use a planner as a planner you'd need one with UK dates and in and the sizing is different here for refills) I'm going to do some reviews and recommendations on the blog, you'll see more what I mean when they're up but anyone interested in a planner for 2015 maybe keep your Christmas list to Santa handy for that blog post.

Everyone who ordered a Christmas kit, they should be arriving any time now too. I apologise in advance for the paper bits if you have to get the hoover out!
    Leo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Wow! Leo thank you, the Christmas kit is wonderful , and the time you have taken to make everything look so beautiful . Amazing x

View Gallery

I second that Susiefish, the Christmas kit is lovely. I didn't have the album in mine as I already had an album for JYC, but the kits gives me lots for it, so a big thank you to Leonora, I love it!
    Sharon
    Addicted to stash!!

THE ALLSORTS
    Green Buttons House...

View Gallery

I had to make myself put the Christmas kit away for now for the Sept/Oct kits, I'm going to start the album properly in November.

I just added a new post on the QK blog with more ideas using the Sept/Oct kits.

Over the weekend I'll also be adding the first post about planners/journals I've been planning. There will be links in it to buy journals so just to forewarn you, you may/may not want to read if you don't want to be tempted or have some paper handy for your wish list for Santa.
    Leo

View Gallery

Just blogged a layout with the latest lite kit, based on a layout by Shanna Noel on the October Afternoon blog.
    XXX Steph XXX
    my blog ***flickr
    category stories dt

View Gallery

I'm making a start on the Christmas album kit today so the first post should go up on the blog either later today or early tomorrow. There are printables to download too that you can use either with the kit or on their own.

The next kit details are all on the shop for the Nov/Dec kits, there will be bits and pieces in them you can use for Christmas too, (winter white and silver in the main and gold in the Lite) but nothing Christmas themed. I'm hoping to get them out in that last week of Nov so they arrive in that first week of Dec.
    Leo

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I've just received my 1 off lite kit - absolutely beautiful - going to ask for a subscription for Christmas! I'm hoping hubby may wrap the nov/decide kit for me to open on the day.
    Thank you!