Quote Originally Posted by Susie.A View Post
It's a shame how quiet this thread has become and I have just dragged out my very old Silhouette. You have always been there with lots of helpful advice and beautiful designs which have been shared so willingly. I will be trying to get back into using my Silhouette when I eventually get time to craft but I would just like to say "Thanks" for the help you've given when I've been stuck.

On the odd occasion I have got my machine out I've had to use it on the floor so one of the things I did when re-vamping my craft room was to make space for my Silhouette and have a desk handy to use it on so no bending down. So all good intentions there.

Is it quiet because less people are using these machines or becoming more proficient or have dies taken over in some part do you think? The trouble with cutting dies is you are often limited to the size of the die but with the Craft Robo/Silhouette etc... you can make your design bigger or smaller which you already know of course.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop on and say Hi when I saw your post.
I don’t think it’s because less people are using the machines Susie it just seems that there are so many Facebook help groups now and people seem to prefer to use them possibly because they get instant replies.