We'll be buddies now Ellie. In fact, here's the first question you can answer for me... We've just had our messages with the date of the challenge, mine says 14th May (oh this sounds so dumb) I take it that is my date for setting the challenge? It must be mustn't it!

I know not everything is KC I've seen those new dies.

I have a question for anyone who can help with this. I've just bought some very pretty WOW glitter embossing powders but the results are extremely unspectacular. I've tried different stamps and in one place I read that you must shake them to mix the contents, tried that. They just look pathetic. I think part of it is that they look as though they aren't sticking to the Versamark very well. It doesn't even feel as if it is melting properly and I have warmed the heat gun prior to using it. Is there something different that I should be doing? I've looked for Youtube video's but only seen ones where they are using a different sparkle embossing powder. Any tips would be welcome. I do have a new Versamark pad which I thought of trying but don't want to open it really as the other one has been fine up to now.