Finally, bearing in mind these are 3 different machines all with the same problem, still it doesn't want to cut the edge but cuts further up and then stops again. Yet when I put the circular die in it started to cut a few little holes quite cleanly. It was a nightmare. It was okay cutting small dies on the edges but I wanted a machine to take the dies my cuttlebug couldn't. I never had this sort of problem with my cuttlebug and thank goodness I don't have this problem now.

Okay, it won't let me upload another photo at present, but you get my drift. I'll send it if and when I can.

The trouble is if you are using A4 card and large dies there is no way you rotate the die and card stock so it cuts on all outer edges and I personally don't think you should have to go to all that trouble. If some machines can do it why can't they all!

I'll get off my soapbox now but I spent about 2 years messing about with these machines and I'd given up until I was in a craft shop and started chatting with the girls and they reminded me the machine had a lifetime guarantee.