Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    But of course one in each colour Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Just to keep you kind people up to date have not heard a word from anyone so how long we wait I do not know but as soon as I hear something will let you know Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I still find it hard to believe that OUAS are being so shortsighted in all this. What started as a comment from a customer to say she was struggling with the machine not doing all it was advertised as doing has descending into such horrendously large and bad press for primarily the company but also the machine.

Going to be a long time before someone says they're buying this machine and folk on forums don't instantly refer them to this thread along with recommendations for other machines and other shops.

I hope that it's all rectified for you soon Pippa.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you kind words much appreciated Pippa.X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by playingwpaper View Post
    I still find it hard to believe that OUAS are being so shortsighted in all this. What started as a comment from a customer to say she was struggling with the machine not doing all it was advertised as doing has descending into such horrendously large and bad press for primarily the company but also the machine.

Going to be a long time before someone says they're buying this machine and folk on forums don't instantly refer them to this thread along with recommendations for other machines and other shops.

I hope that it's all rectified for you soon Pippa.
    Absolutely! My only decision was going to be whether I bought the A4 or waited for the 12x12 version to come out! Now there's no way I'll buy either!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I see another thread has been started by more disgruntled customers perhaps if there is enough of us he may start to listen, another day and not heard anything Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi there just had an email from the lady from Trading Standards to say if anyone is having similar problems to myself to ring this number to lodge a complaint 08454 04 05 06 and to say that the same complaint is already in the hands of the Trading Standards hope this helps other people Pippa. X

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andypandy1959 View Post
    I posted a comment on here to effect that i had received a replacement machine from Gordon who had very kindly sent a courer for it and sent a replacement which i am needing to try again tonight, not had much time... but i did find the company to be very helpful in trying to work through issues i had and helping with videos ... but i want to withdraw my comments on here anyway... but have no idea how to .... any help please appreciated...
    Why withdraw your comments ? Unless someone bringing pressure to bear ....

We have all read them and those with vested interests are printing the threads as well as I understand TS want copies of everything .

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Andypandy1959 View Post
    I posted a comment on here to effect that i had received a replacement machine from Gordon who had very kindly sent a courer for it and sent a replacement which i am needing to try again tonight, not had much time... but i did find the company to be very helpful in trying to work through issues i had and helping with videos ... but i want to withdraw my comments on here anyway... but have no idea how to .... any help please appreciated...
    Hi there what if the replacement machine is no better you will be right back to square one do not wish to pressure you into saying anything you are not happy with but together we might get this sorted Pippa.X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by sharen mk11 View Post
    Why withdraw your comments ? Unless someone bringing pressure to bear ....

We have all read them and those with vested interests are printing the threads as well as I understand TS want copies of everything .
    ...I wouldn't bother it will probably be deleted for you...like my comment which was deleted by the mods this one will probably be deleted too !! I just happened to mention that it wasn't the correct way to do business - the fact that there "may" be a problem with some machines is not really the problem, it is the way it is being dealt with that is the issue - my previous deleted comment merely pointed that out !
    Lyn

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by _LynM View Post
    ... the fact that there "may" be a problem with some machines is not really the problem, it is the way it is being dealt with that is the issue - my previous deleted comment merely pointed that out !
    Here here!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by _LynM View Post
    ...I wouldn't bother it will probably be deleted for you...like my comment which was deleted by the mods this one will probably be deleted too !! I just happened to mention that it wasn't the correct way to do business - the fact that there "may" be a problem with some machines is not really the problem, it is the way it is being dealt with that is the issue - my previous deleted comment merely pointed that out !
    Thankyou for your continued support as always much appreciated Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

There is a very interesting announcement on the website of the sellers of a Pink version of the Jus-cutz machine. OUAS claimed that the main difference twixt the two was that the other company's Pink machine had plastic gears and was therefore not as robust as the Jus-Cutz.

If you have a look at the OUAS blog you will see that the rival machine, which looks exactly the same, was singled out for much discussion and purchase advice.

The seller of the Pink version ( the Press Boss ) has made the following statement:

The Press Boss - Cutting and Embossing Die Machine

We have suspended Pre-orders at the moment, as we are Not happy with Cutting ability of this Machine and ones like this!!.
    After vigorously testing these machines
    We feel these Machines needs a lot more testing....with the Manufactures..
    Metal cogs are now being produced with all these machines, but this has made no difference with the cutting.
    Unfortunately we have found this still needs Shims, Metal plates, not just the two Plates that comes with the
    machine as promised..Which is a great Shame as they promise so much!!!

This is a perfect example of professional and responsible trading. It is so refreshing to see a seller take such drastic action to protect their loyal customers and ensure that the goods being sold are 'fit for purpose' and as described under the Trades Description Act

Pippa, you might like to make Trading Standards aware of this development which, in my opinion, adds enormous credence to your claim and tangible evidence that the machine does not do as described.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thankyou so much for this I will certainly make Trading Standards aware and hope that at last someone else will hold their hand up and say yes there are problems,this is an object lesson in customer service and I take my hat off to them but most of all I thankyou for finding it Pippa. X

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by susanroscoe View Post
    There is a very interesting announcement on the website of the sellers of a Pink version of the Jus-cutz machine. OUAS claimed that the main difference twixt the two was that the other company's Pink machine had plastic gears and was therefore not as robust as the Jus-Cutz.

If you have a look at the OUAS blog you will see that the rival machine, which looks exactly the same, was singled out for much discussion and purchase advice.

The seller of the Pink version ( the Press Boss ) has made the following statement:

The Press Boss - Cutting and Embossing Die Machine

We have suspended Pre-orders at the moment, as we are Not happy with Cutting ability of this Machine and ones like this!!.
    After vigorously testing these machines
    We feel these Machines needs a lot more testing....with the Manufactures..
    Metal cogs are now being produced with all these machines, but this has made no difference with the cutting.
    Unfortunately we have found this still needs Shims, Metal plates, not just the two Plates that comes with the
    machine as promised..Which is a great Shame as they promise so much!!!

This is a perfect example of professional and responsible trading. It is so refreshing to see a seller take such drastic action to protect their loyal customers and ensure that the goods being sold are 'fit for purpose' and as described under the Trades Description Act

Pippa, you might like to make Trading Standards aware of this development which, in my opinion, adds enormous credence to your claim and tangible evidence that the machine does not do as described.
    I know the retailer you mean and have bought from them many times, never had a problem and always found them to be exceptionally helpful if I have any queries. Some retailers obviously value their customers! I know this particular one is working with the distributors of the machine to ensure any teething problems are resolved before they put them back on the market as they will only sell machines they are fully confident in. Apparently there are some videos made by Nellie Snellen, might be a good idea to watch them and if any one is still considering this machine it would probably be a good idea to buy direct, seems their customer service actually exists!